Roles/ranks

Supremes: Supremes are the rulers of each kingdom. Almost all kingdoms have them except for Haldi due to the diversity and independence. Most supremes have a legacy, but there are some exceptions to becoming supreme outside of being a relative. If you are an archangel you have the right to become a supreme, if you are voted or selected by the supreme, and if you do great tasks for your kingdom. Most of these situations will happen when a supreme dies or retires but only knights, guards, and warriors can fight for the throne. When calling a supreme by their full name you say majesty before it. Ex: "Hello Majesty Shema," no matter what gender or situation. If you do not call them by this you will be shunned for not respecting your supreme and have a bad reputation.

Archangels:(ArCH-angels) Archangels help their supremes with anything. They can do their dirty work for them, they can give advice, they can help make laws, etc. The limit to an archangel in a kingdom is 5. But for Haldi they have 10 archangels but no supreme. Those cats are often referred to as council members and help distribute goods and make plans for upcoming events and holidays. Being an archangel is the highest role any normal cat can get and is highly respected. These cats also have the power to lead in war and make decisions for their supremes. If a supreme is sick/absent for any reason the archangels will take their place until further notice.

Commander of The Knighthood: The Commander of The Knighthood of a kingdom is very important. They send out knights and command them. Commander of the Knighthood leads search parties, leads war battles, serves the supreme, etc. Commanders are sworn to never tell their name to any cat except for their supreme. They usually go by nicknames or code names. Commander of the Knighthood also has the right to execute prisoners. Commanders will also be used as spies to help the Captain of The Guard spying. Commanders are not trained in spying or much stealth so they usually aren't a big help.

Captain of The Guard: The Captain of The Guard leads the guards of a kingdom. The captain gets barely enough recognition for what they do. They get the same treatment as normal guards but a bit better. The captains assign areas for guards to watch and guard. Captains also take information that guards give them and bring it to the archangels. Captains are not allowed to bother the supreme. They do have code names but that's only if they want to. Captains of The Guard are most likely picked by a captain that is retiring or an archangel hand picks a captain. Captains have a very important job. What is it you ask? They are used as spies to get info from other kingdoms. Though they are still treated poorly, they still do their job.

Knights: The Knights of Felidine are highly respected. It's the closest role to an Archangel. Each kingdom has its own coat of arms for each Knighthood. All are very unique and very well known. Knights go into war, patrol the kingdoms, and escort supremes and archangels. To become a knight you would have to go through three steps of training. First is fighting and strength, second is intelligence and resistance, and third is loyalty and chivalry. Knights are commonly mistaken for guards and they take high offense to that. Knights have armor that is more in chunks but still flexible. (Look in cat examples and go to extras to see it.)

Guards: Guards are the second to Knights. A level below if you will. They do not have a coat of arms or armor unless commanded to war. Guards protect the kingdoms/empires borders and report to the Captain of The Guard and protect important buildings. Guards are also commanded to war but not usually unless it's a really bad situation. Guards go through two stages to become a guard. First is Fighting and stealth. The second is mindfulness and loyalty. Guards are almost never mistaken for Knights and get worse treatment. Guards are mistreated by the citizens too. Most only stay in the job for the money. Guards may be promoted to knights in rare situations, but most knights are handpicked at young ages for training, while guards are cats that sign up merely for a job.

Messengers: Messengers travel Felidine for their kingdom. They deliver messages, receive letters, tell urgent news to a kingdom, etc. Though being a messenger is a very popular job it is very dangerous. Commoner cat messengers have the highest chance of being killed while traveling so they often pair up with another messenger. Many different environments suited for a certain breed are even more difficult when you're a completely different breed! The Chilled Winter Kingdom has had lots of messengers die from hypothermia while trying to get to a city. It's mandatory that kingdoms are available to the normal cats. If not then a small palace is made to be available to all cats to access.

Citizens: Citizens in Felidine are normal cats of each kingdom and empire. Citizens also count for the cats who live in the wild on their own. These cats can be anything they want but if they become an archangel or guard they will be classified as that. Until then they will be c