History stories and myths

The True Royal Family: When Felidine was still in its founding days, not caring much about royal bloodlines for Supremes, whenever a Supreme died or retired a simple guard could become the new Supreme if they got enough attention. Centuries later when Felidine cared more about royal bloodlines they made more rules for becoming Supremes, it was called the Succession Era. Later on the Succession Era died out and few royal bloodlines still existed but eventually died out as well. New royal bloodlines started up again but then again they also did die out, but one kingdom is speculated to still have its royal bloodline from the Succession Era. The Volcanic Isles. When they were isolated from the rest of Felidine they did have royal bloodlines when Felidine was still progressing in that area. Once The Volcanic Isles met the other kingdoms and empires they gave them the idea for royal bloodlines. Now, this may sound absurd but, still centuries later the Volcanic Isles royal bloodline has still held up as supreme after hundreds of years. Sytris, the current Supreme of the Volcanic Isles has been rebelling against her bloodline and questioning it. Fun fact: When a cat blessed by the seven gods of Felidine touches a royal bloodlined cat, they get future visions going up until they die in a matter of seconds. How crazy, huh? 

The Forest Giants: There is a myth as old as time in the Enchanted Forest that there are giant cats in the forest that watch over the land. These cats have entire forests, pools, waterfalls, mountains and greenlands on their backs. The forest giants walk the land of the Enchanted forest protecting it from whoever may try to harm it. Some have speculated that they have seen the forest giants before and how their beautiful but terrifying eyes looked at them with unknown intent. Some cats think this is a work of fiction or that they are real; they just blend into environments. Ex: A forest giant could be as a rock, as a waterfall, as a hill, and no one would ever know. Many have tried finding out if these so-called forest giants are real but whenever they do try, they always end up missing. 

Diamond Design: Diamond Design is a jewelry shop in the Obsidian Tunnels. The story is about a thief who stole a very rare and dangerous gem from one of the supreme's paws. The thief gave it to Diamond Design for free. They made 10 jewelry pieces out of it and shipped it through Felidine. Though the supreme of the kingdom stopped this before it could get too far, the jewelry got lost through the kingdoms. Why was this so important? The gem that was stolen was called Kulji (kU-l-ge). It had the power of a plague and anyone who held it would be able to wipe out entire cities with this. All supremes sent out an archangel to find the gems, but only four have them. The Angelic clouds empire, The kingdom of the Deadly Snake Dunes, the Obsidian tunnels kingdom, and the Enchanted Forest all have one Kulji jewelry. Still 6 remain. So go ahead, find out if they're real or not....

The Gods: The seven gods of Felidine are worshiped by most. Greed, Pride, Wrath, Envy, Lust, Sloth, and Gluttony are the gods. Only three of the gods' names are discovered. Malla for greed, Lai for gluttony, and Evarious for envy. Wrath and Pride are the second strongest gods beside Malla. Because of Malla being the first god she has the most power.

Malla: The first god and the most forgotten. Priests and cats who dedicate themselves to the religion know who she is but normal average cats don't even know who she is. She doesn't have a special day because whenever it's suggested that she does, the Cosmicclaw supremes and archangels always go against it- most of the time. Head priests also disagree with a Malla holiday.

Pride: The second god who is mostly famous within the Doeclaws and Tenshiclaws. Pride always thought she was the best. Better than everyone and everything. She almost lost control of herself once when a pope said that "Pride is self centered and should never be idolized."

Wrath (Sarchas): The third god and third strongest god. He was a mix between a Obsidianclaw, Rattleclaw, and Doeclaw when he was alive. Wrath was also the first god that was alive in Felidine and after death became a god.