RWBY Vol 1 Blake X Male Reader Chapter 9

// Hello it's been awhile since I've updated on this book but I decided to revamp this chapter as it was too far paced. //

// Art above was made by Emerial Dawn on DeviantArt. //

TW - Self harm and blood

Was it the only choice? This fate of mine, was there a way to prevent it. Dancing with death, a pawn is all I'll ever be? The failed child became the tool for the family? Was the desire for a peaceful life as an artist too much to ask for? If so.. why am I..

"HAAAAAARRRRGHHHH!" You roared as you lunged with a large quantity of ink concentrated on your fist.

Sun awaited your attack with his bloodshot eyes, watching you charge forward with a bleeding nose. His arms and limbs were binded by ink, he couldn't move.

With his teammates out of the ring, he was the last man standing against you.

He received a punch straight to the face, pushing him off the edge of the arena.

The arena went silent. Dr. Oobleck adjusted his glasses with his trembling hand, he gulped down his throat and said

Doctor Oobleck: "S-Such tenacity"

He grabbed the mic, sharing the awe with the whole crowd, he announced with his loudest blare "WE HAVE A VICTOR!"

And the crowd goes wild, people chanting your name.

A certain someone from a VIP view room was watching.

???: "To think he could go this far with that frail body.. I am impressed"

An affluent woman replies: "If only he wasn't so stubborn.. Come! Let us not waste time much longer!"

--o--

Sun: "ugh.. I can't believe we've lost to a 4v1."

He said as his arm was being bandage wrapped by a nurse.

Neptune: "Technically it was a 4v5."

He turned to his left, squeaking the stretcher.

Sun: "But you gotta admit, shadow Blake was f**king epic."

Neptune: "It was made out of ink-"

Sun: "But shadow Blake sounds better."

They jest and laugh, they are a true sport.

Sun: "You know.. that guy looks so familiar... But naahh"

You won the match with just a bleeding nose. Standing on the center of the arena, gazing at the people that roared in cheer.

You felt like fainting due to the amount of aura you've depleted. You glanced to your left and saw your fifth summon, her amber eyes looked to you before withering away into thin air. This gave way to reveal Blake running towards you.

Blake: "(F/N)! I'm sorry.."

You turned your back on her, she started to slow down. She paused.. took a deep breath and gripped her fists. Sprinted again towards you.

You arrived at the exit.

Blake: "Hey Wait!"

???: "Halt"

Two oriental guards crossed their spears, blocking Blake's way.

Blake: "What? Let me through! (F/N)!"

In the dark shadows of the entrance.. An unrecognizable mature-looking lady in a Yukata and a middle-aged man in kimono was waiting for (F/N). He gave Blake one last glance before leaving.