RWBY Vol 1 Blake X Male Reader Chapter 6

Warning: Possible typos and grammar errors you may encounter. The chapter has not been revisionned.

You were waiting for Weiss at the courtyard beside the statue located in front of the academy.

You: "Why am I doing this-"

Weiss: "F/N! Over here!"

You heard Weiss calling for you. You turn around and saw her in usual outfit. She comes up to you nudges your arm.

Weiss: "What were mumbling about.."

You: (smiling awkwardly) "N-Nothing really."

Weiss: (giggles) "Oh F/N.. Come on let's go."

The two of you went to downtown. It was a silent trip as the two of you were walking on the streets. You glance at her and saw how she looked happy, how she looked forward to do this. The two of you arrived in front of a classy looking cafe. Your family has crafted you to become a gentleman despite you being cold, quiet, and a plain looking guy. You opened the door and pulled a chair for her. You were silent the whole time and felt anxious, you do not know why.

Weiss: (mumbles) "H-Hey... You've been quiet for awhile now. Are you okay?"

You: "U-Uh Yeah! I feel great."

After that one line, you realized that she's actually trying to warm up with you eversince you talked to her this morning.

You: "Hey I gotta ask somethi-"

Weiss: "hmm?"

Waiter: "Bonjour Madame. Monsieur. Can I zget zyour Odah?"

You: "Uhh what?"

Weiss: "He meant can he get our orders."

You: "O-Oh.. I uhh"

Weiss: "Hey.. I'm treating you alright? So don't hold back."

You: "Thanks"

You were scanning through the menu that the waiter handed out. The dishes have fancy names.

You: "I'll have the uhm.. I'll have some weissed tea and Salade Nic-..uhm.. Nic koi se?"

Waiter: "ZWhat?"

Weiss: "He'll have the Salade Niçoise.. as for me.. I'll have the same as his"

Waiter: "Oui. Salade Niçoise and Ze Ized Ztea both fur Madame and Monsieur."

Weiss coldly turned away from the waiter and responded.

Weiss: "You heard us didn't you?"

You and the waiter was surprised on how she gave the cold blizzard of a response.

Waiter: "Zorry Zorry"

Weiss opened up her scroll and checked her feed.

You: "I guess after you've warmed her ice.. she can be friendly but I don't really know for everybody else."

She glanced at you for a split second and had a slight blush.

Weiss: "H-Hey.. quit staring"

You: "Crap"

You: "I-I uh I was.. (sigh) Sorry."

Weiss: "Is there something on my face?"

You: "N-No! You look usually elegant"

You smile forcibly wide with a cold cold sweat running down from your forehead. Weiss became redder.

Weiss: "O-Oh.. t-thanks"