RWBY Vol 1 Blake x Male Reader Chapter 2

Hello everyone, I got motivated to write more after reading your feed backs on the previous chapter. Thank you so much for the support. Enjoy the chapter.

3rd Person POV

You and Blake arrived at the hall. It was crowded by first years having their own individual groups. Considering you were a loner in most parts of your life, you didn't know anyone here that graduated in the same combat school as yours.

Blake: "It's pretty crowded.. any ways. I'll take my leave."

And just like that she left you all alone again, she did fullfil her job of leading you to the hall after all.

You: "Thanks"

You replied not loud enough for her to hear you. You shrugged and let her be. You stared at the crowd and sighed.

You: "This is such a drag. I already want to get out of this sardines can. It's cramped in here."

The moment you turned around, a cute voice called out for you.

Ruby: "HHHEEEYY! OVER HERE!!"

You didn't want to be rude so you looked over to your shoulder and forced an awkward smile. Ruby waved her hand inviting you to join her.

You: (sigh) "ughhhh fine.."

You mumbled to yourself as you started approaching her. To compensate this chore, you decided to atleast make a friend or two, its an investment of making things easier in the future. You finally joined her after a moment. She greeted you with a..

Ruby: "Hi!"

You: "Hey.."

???: "Who's this Ruby? Your boyfriend?"

Ruby yelped as she jumps back. Irritated, she shouted at the blond hairlocks girl.

Ruby: "Yang NO! HE'S NOT MY BOYFRIEND! We just met earlier, he's one of my first new friends!"

You: "F-Friends-?"

You didn't remember anything like that. The blond girl suddenly head locks you, you grasp her arm, trying to get out of the grapple.

Yang: "Heya there! I'm Yang Xiao Long. Ruby's sister. A friend of my lil sis Ruby is also my friend!"

You showed an awfully forced smile and said

You: "Great! I heard friends don't choke each other!"

Embarassed, she lets you go. You were panting, breathing heavily.

Yang: "Woah! Sorry pal.. I didn't mean to choke you"

You rub your neck before standing up.

You: (coughs) "No worries.. My body is more frail than an average person, that's why I couldn't take much strenght.."

Yang: "Oh-"

A man with glasses, stepped on the stage whom appears to be the headmaster of this school, Ozpin.

Ozpin: "I'll keep this brief.. (continues his speech)"

Once he was done with his oral recitation, he noticed you were not listening to him. He raised a brow before leaving. A blond female teacher approaches the mic and announced.

Glynda: "You will gather in the ballroom tonight. Tomorrow, your initiation begins. Be ready. You are dismissed"

Yang: "Well she was certainly direct- huh?"

They noticed that you were gone already.

Blake's POV

Hours had passed and finally, the moon rises at the night sky. I already changed into my pajamas and started to read one of my favourite books by a candle. This was one of my few leisure times that I can actually enjoy, it helps me relax in peace. Unfortunately it didn't last long as it got disrupted by a loud argument of, possibly, the most annoying trio amongst the first years: Ruby, Yang and Weiss.