Chapter 3

"Are you okay in there?" I'm not answering. Ellie knocked, again. "Yup." I managed to say. "I wait for you!"

Five minutes later I got out of the bathroom and Ellie was there as she said. "How are you Jack?" "I threw up until two seconds ago ... how do you think I am?" I didn't mean to be rude but I've been throwing up every morning at work and at home for a week. When I seem to be better, the vomit returns the next morning. Because of the smell of the coffee or not at all. In addition, the scars on the back give no respite. "Sorry Ellie ..." "As Gibbs would say ... Never apologizing is a sign of weakness." She said altering her voice to make it as masculine as possible. We laughed a little "Sometimes you are wrong". “So how are you? The manager told me you ran away, in the middle of a meeting." "Oh true .... I should go ..." I said checking in the mirror, my face is tired. I work my mouth and dab a damp towel, on my neck, temples and wrists. "No need , the Director said you can take your time and the Sec Nav is almost done." "I have to go!" "No Jack…I noticed that you are a bit distracted lately…something has happened between you and Gibbs? You can tell me." "Absolutely not ... Did Nick tell you to ask me? For your mr. Gossip girl Gibbs and I are very good friends." " I said annoyed. "Since when have you not slept?" "All night? .... a little." I started walking quickly towards the conference room, with Ellie by my side .........

I woke up not sure how long later on my couch in the office. "Jack?" I heard Gibbs' voice. “Gibbs? I have to go to the meeting room…” “Jack, go home… Agent Gibbs go with her.” I sat down slowly. "But work, I have a lot of work to do ..." "It's an order Jack, the same is for you Gibbs!" Leon leave the room. "Gibbs what happened? I .... Ellie ... we were going to Leon ... .. what happened? Where is Ellie?" My breathing and my heartbeat increased. "Calm down Jack …… you passed out on Ellie and she brought you here." He said sitting next to me. I calmed down when he took my hand. "What will I do ……. I'm not of any use to anyone if I always threw up and faint." I said crying. "Hey Jack slow down." I rested my head on his shoulder. "So are we going home?" "To the doctor!" He almost ordered. "Ugh!" "Come on ... let's go ..." he said helping me to get up and then holding me up and wrapping my waist with his right arm. "Hey ... I can still walk and if you keep me like this the team will start with the story of the "thing"." "Let them talk." We walked towards the hospital, passing through the bullpen under the curious eyes of the team.

I know that this chapter is short but my inspiration went to take a vacation in Costa Rica.
Happy Mother's Day to all mothers but above all to mine who is celebrating her birthday today 🥳🥳.
If you like this chapter don't forget to comment and rate. 🤗🤗🤗🤗