Chapter 4

"Hi, how can I help you?" asked a young nurse. "Hello, we need a doctor." Gibbs said pointing to the chair I'm sitting on. "Sure follow me, in a few minutes a doctor will join you." "Thank you!" we thanked them and walked towards a room at the end of a corridor.

A few minutes later a man in his forties, a few inches shorter than Gibbs, gray eyes and blond hair entered the white room. He looked muscular but couldn't be sure because of his shirt and loose clothing. "Hi I'm Doctor Seon Whrite." We shook hands. "Jacqueline Sloane, nice to meet you." The doctor looked at Gibbs. "You're Mr. Sloane, I guess ... but I haven't seen a wedding ring so a friend?" "Special Agent Gibbs." Gibbs said, as they shook hands very distantly. "Well Mr. Gibbs, I have to ask you to get out of here." "No!" "I ask you one more time ... please ..." "Doctor I ask you politely, can Gibbs stay here?" I asked him looking him in the eye. "All right!" "Cowboy saw you just have to ask politely!" I said turning to Gibbs. "So Miss Sloane ... what are you doing here?" "Nothing special, I passed out at work and the genius here with us had the brilliant idea of taking me to the hospital." Gibbs rolled his eyes when I pointed him out. "Don't complain Jack." "Okay, has this happened before recently?" "No but? Did something else happen?" He attempted to get me to complete my statement. "No a little nausea, it will be a little flu and then a little headache and back pain, nothing special ..." the doctor took notes "How often do you feel sick?" "Almost every morning." Whrite wrote as his brows touched his hairline “Doc, is Jack okay?" "I think so, but I would have to start the examination to be able to tell him." The doctor carried out his visit by carrying out various checks such as blood pressure, which turned out to be very low. But this could explain the fact that my head was spinning and that I fainted. "Will you excuse me for a moment?" "Why?" "I have to compare myself with a colleague, there seem to be anomalies." "Sorry?" Gibbs exclaimed almost angrily. "Excuse me I'll be right back."

"Here we go again." "Hi, I'm Dr. Miranda Hormes." We introduced ourselves to the red, green-eyed doctor, my age a little older than me. I'm aware that Gibbs is a handsome man but he is mine. "Are you single Mr. Gibbs?" Hormes asked her. "No!" I replied. "Ahh you two ..." "Bhh and now do your job." I frowned. "Sure Miss Sloane could you follow us to another room? ... yes, you can come too Mr. Gibbs." The doctor said annoyed.

They took us to a larger and better furnished room, in the center there was ... a cot and a screen ... I can't believe it's an ultrasound room. "What are we doing here?" "I don't want to give you false hope but the symptoms suggest ..." Gibbs and I have been silent. "Please lie down, uncover your belly, now ..." "I know how it works." The doctor has smeared the gel on my stomach, it's frozen. I'm not sure I want the truth. Gibbs is holding my hand, and he’s stretched out too. His eyes are lost in the void and he’s still shaking my hand. "Gibbs, you’re about to pulverize my hand." Then he loosened his grip. "So let's see ..." She started running the machine over my belly. "Congratulations she's" "pregnant." I finished the sentence watching the screen. My gaze focused on Gibbs. He staggered but his gaze was fixed on the screen. "Let's leave you alone for a moment." The two went out.

"Gibbs? ... say something ... please ... what do you think?" I started crying unwittingly. "DAMN GIBBS TALK TO ME ... THE BABY IS ALSO YOURS." He looks at me, his eyes are tinged. He kisses me. "I love you Jack!" it's the first time he's told me. "What do you think?" "I want this baby but it's been a long time and I don't know ..." "Shut up and kiss me." So he did. A few minutes later he went to call the doctors. After some congratulations the doctors gave us the pictures of the ultrasound and all the information needed.
Then Gibbs and I went home.

Here is finally the new chapter.
Do you think it will be a boy or a girl?
Let me know in the comments.
Don't forget to rate and comment.
Byeeee 🤗🤗🤗