Iwaoi ➸ ⓢw𝐄𝐄тc𝐮∂∂𝓛𝐄ѕ

Iwaizumi x Oikawa. Son's name is Haru. Age will change throughout the story. He has jet-black hair with grey eyes. He's also most probably a submissive. Extra information; it's all fluff, Oikawa is a model and Iwaizumi is an international volleyball player (that's not important though). Well, let's begin, shall we?

~~~Age 6~~~

Haru trotted through the school playground. Since he was such a daddy's girl, it took him time to get used to spending time with his friends and teacher without the presence of his parents. He sat down in the grass as he waited for his dad to come to pick him up from school. It truly was a relief to his parents, that as soon as he'd gotten comfortable with the school, he'd made lots of friends and quickly become a teacher's favorite (To his dad, he seemed too much like his mom). He saw his dad at the gate and heard his name called out. He ran forward giggling and nearly tripped over as he reached the gates of the school. Luckily Iwaizumi caught him just in time and chuckled. He was used to it by now. Haru wasn't one of the 'sit still' kids. Very energetic. Always jumping around. Come to think of it, he was a lot like Hinata. Once Haru was safely within his father's arms, he began giggling again. "Daddy!!! "
"Yes, my beautiful princess?" Iwaizumi asked while tickling his sons' belly with his nose. Haru laughed out.
"Daddy noooo!!! baaaaad" he prolonged his words while laughing loudly.
"Okay, okay, let's get home before mummy gets mad, eh?"
Haru smiled up at him and Iwazumi's heart melted. His eyes were a lot like Iwazumi's late mother's, and he missed her dearly. He pressed their noses together for a long moment and stood there. At complete peace.
That is until his son starting whining about going home. He laughed one last time and carried both Haru and his bag back to the car. Once in the car, Haru's requests began.
"Daddy, can we have Chocolates? Or chocolate ice cream? Can we have both? Tomorrow is Friday, right? That means I don't have to go to school right? Does that mean me and mummy can go shopping? What about the ice cream, daddy?"
"Okay, okay let's calm down first, okay? Okay. Now I'll answer your questions. Yes, tomorrow is Friday, so yes, you don't have school and so, yes you can go shopping with mummy."
Haru stared up at his dad from where he was seat belted to the passenger seat. He held out both his index fingers and bobbed them together as if he was shy.
" Well ... " he said in a small voice, which made Iwaizumi look at him in confusion.
"What about the ice cream??"
Iwaizumi slapped his forehead and laughed.
"You had me scared for a second. Of course, we can get ice cream, princess, any kind you want."
Haru smiled sweetly at him and then turned to the window, where his smile turned into a smirk. And that his how you get things from your parents, He thought.

~~~Age 14~~~

"Hajime," a sweet voice
"Haajime," it's angelic
"Haaajimeee," who does this voice belong to?

Only when he was slapped across the face did Hahime sit up in alert, only to find an angry Tooru in a bathrobe coming to his mid-thighs, glaring back at him.
"So you're the angelic voice from my head... honestly, your voice is as pretty as your body" Iwaizumi chuckled. Tooru blushed and his glared wavered for a moment but came right back. "Don't talk shit to me, I've been trying to get you up for almost 15 mins now," Iwaizumi laughed breathily. "Okay, okay don't get mad at me so early in the morning," he pulled Tooru by the thighs and buried his face into his chest. Tooru blushed and smoothed Hajime's hair back. "Babe, don't you wanna have breakfast?" Hajime pulled Tooru onto his lap and whispered "Can I have dessert first?" in a husky voice that sent shivers down his spine. They were just about to begin their session when Haru hopped in.

 "Ughh....guysss!!! Come on, am I supposed to see this every time I walk into your room?" Oikawa let out a sweet laugh. "Then think before you enter this room next time." Hajime smiled. "Wanna come cuddle with us?"
Haru beamed "Sure!!" But Oikawa just groaned because he wanted to have sex, but alas, cuddles it was.

He sprinted into the room and jumped onto his dad. "I love you daaad"

"Oh and I don't even exist," Oikawa asked, in a mocking voice with sadness.
"No no, I love you to mum, I love both of you."
Where did we such an innocent child from? Hajime wondered because neither he nor Tooru was innocent. He tucked both his son and wife in, and put his hand around the latter, completely engulfing them into a hug. And that's how they lay till noon. Hajime didn't get any sleep, but he was in a more peaceful state than he could be in any dream.

Hello Everyone! I hope you enjoyed this chapter by far!  

-Moony

-Amy

Please follow us, vote, and comment! And please do not be shy to correct any of my mistakes! Truthfully I would really appreciate it!

Thank you for reading the chapter!