Tsukkishima ➸Ⱥ ʂաҽҽէ Ɱօɾղìղց ʂէąɾէ

In this one-shot, Tsukki is a single dad. His son's name is Yua and his age will be 16. He was born through a one-night stand and you'll read what happened. He has Tsukki's eyes and light brown hair. Sooooo, shall we?

~~~Age 16~~~

It was early this morning when Kei felt a light thud upon his naked chest. He opened one eye and saw his 16-year-old son lying on top of him. He shook his head and chuckled at Yua's antics as he rubbed his back. He lay there for a while, enjoying the few light rays that were coming through his curtains and the warm and cute animal on his chest. "Good morning dad,"
Kei laughed at his son. "Good morning to you too. And what brings you to my chest this beautiful morning?"
Yua giggled in response. "I just... wanted to ask you something."
"Continue," he responded
"Umm, where did you get me from? And... Who was my mom?"
And yes, Kei hadn't told his 16-year-old son about his mum or anything related to that, if he was being honest, he tried his best to avoid going near this type of conversation. But alas, Yua had to find out one day, right? Better be now. Kei was quiet for a moment, and Yua wondered if he was mad.
"I didn't find you off the streets or anything, Yua. Actually, It starts with a beautiful lady I met at the bar. We hooked up, and almost a year later she came here and handed you to me. Her name was Angela, and she told me her parents did not want the baby so she just gave you to me, since I was the dad. When I took you in I was around 19 maybe 20. My parents were really mad that I had gotten some random girl pregnant and they didn't really like you a lot." Kei took a breath, "In the start, I thought of sending you to the orphanage. I was very young and didn't really want the responsibility of a child on my shoulders. I was still studying and had given up on the idea of being an official volleyball player. The bit I thought 'hey maybe I could keep you for a few months.' And despite the fact that my parents were completely against it, my older brother was always on my side and he encouraged me to keep you. I think 4 years passed or something past and I was starting to get really attached to you and my parents were really hating on you, so... I took you to the orphanage and when I was there, looking at all those children without any guardian or someone who'd take care of them, I looked down at you, as you clung to my jeans and said 'daddy what are we doing here?' with beautiful innocent eyes. I knew I couldn't, I knew i couldn't leave you there. Because an orphanage is a place where kids who don't have parents stay. And your dad is alive and he loves you more than anything else. "
Yua looked as though he'd start crying. " I love you too dad; a lot"
He rolled onto Kei's side and hugged him tightly. "Is that why you left your parents' house? Because they didn't want me?"
Kei hummed a soft yes. And then hugged Yua back, kissing his forehead.
And that's how their morning began.

4/28/2021

Moony-

Amy-

Really sorry for the short chapter. The next one will be longer, I promise. Btw, I do ship Tsukki with someone (KuroTsukkiBokaAka)

But this one-shot doesn't include that,

Please vote, comment, and follow me!