BokAkaKuroTsukki ➸ ƒα∂є∂ мємσяιєѕ

Kotarou Bokuto x Akaashi x Kuroo x Tsukkishima. They are 25-years-old. They have a 5-year-old son, Akira. Basically, Bokuto and Kuroo have been dating since they were 14-years-old. They had their first kiss at the age of 5 (I know, I know) And Akaashi and Kei joined them when they were 19-years-old. You will get to know more, once you read ahead.

~~~5-years-old~~~

Kei, Keiji, and Kōtarō were lying in bed. Tetsurō was currently out, to get the groceries since they were running out of food. They didn't feel too bad for sending him out alone. It was his turn anyway. Akira was lying on top of Kōtarō's stomach, sound asleep. The three of them stayed silent, just staring up at the ceiling. "Hey, Kōtarō?" Akaashi asked quietly, breaking the silence. Kōtarō hummed a quiet 'yes' in response. "So I've been meaning to ask you... When did you and Tetsu get together?"

Kōtarō tensed up. Kōtarō never thought, not once, that the memory which so disturbing- and frightful would ever enter his head again. He didn't want it to enter his head, he didn't even want to think about it. But then again, does anything ever go the way you want it to? He really didn't want to talk about it, but then again, he couldn't just stay silent. "Yeah, I've been wondering about that too, you both never talk about it, it's really weird," Kei said as he and Akaashi sat up and sat down around him. Kōtarō just stared off into the distance, wondering if he should lie to them, or just tell the truth. He debated on which he should do. He thought if he should just tell the truth, they were bound to find out one day, they had been married for 5 years. It seemed un-loyal for them to not know. Plus, he was really bad at making up lies. Even if he could muster up a lie, Akaashi and Kei wouldn't buy it, since they were so good at detecting it. So there was no possible way out of his, except for just telling the truth. Just GREAT! 

Kōtarō took a deep breath, this isn't going to be hard, just tell them and get over with it. He could feel tears forming up already. This is going to be so hard, he told himself. Kei and Keiji were looking at him suspiciously because he had stayed quiet for a really long time. Also because Kotarou looked on the verge of tears, and neither of them had any idea why.

"It was back when Tetsu and I had just become new teens. 14-years-old to be exact. Our parents were close friends and we'd meet each other often. We had feelings for each other from a young age, even if the two of us hadn't realized it." Kōtarō said, smiling; because it was such a beautiful memory, he would've loved to re-live it, but then again, those memories had their bad parts too.

"Kōtarō, so you both started dating when you both were 14? But I have a serious question? How come me and Kei have never once- not even once seen your parents? I mean, we both have never met them. Do they even know we're married?," Kei asked, curiously.

Kōtarō knew this question was coming his way. This question was what he was dreading from the very start and oh god, all this time, he had been praying to God to not let that question come his way, YOU AND YOUR INTELLIGENT BRAINS TSUKKI! He pouted. 

Kei and Keiji stared at him in confusion.

"Um............well," Kotarou said as he looked at his two lovers and made this pouty face as he held out both his index fingers and bobbed them together trying to signal them that he didn't want to say anything. Kei and Keiji just stared at him, faces blank.

"Hmph, fine! Well..... it's kinda complicated...and probably something, I didn't want to talk about and I'm sure Kuroo never wanted to tell you guys either, but-

"Oh! Sorry for asking, If you both don't want us to know, then there must be a perfectly good reason to why, I'll go get something to eat," Kei answered looking sorry,  he had grown to care for the 3 of them. As he was about to get up, Kotarou pulled his wrist and pulled him back to the bed, leaving his lover confused.