Chapter - 1 Unaware of the Destiny

A girl was ready in blue heavy pleated salwar and yellow kurti with blue embroidered jacket detailing on the top having mirror attached on the corners of it

A girl was ready in blue heavy pleated salwar and yellow kurti with blue embroidered jacket detailing on the top having mirror attached on the corners of it. Her hairs were opened and the flicks were covering her beautiful face. She was getting ready to go to the college as it was her first day. A voice came from behind "ANOKHI"

She turned back to respond and it was her sister Babli calling her.

"Hey I am coming Di", Anokhi said with a soft smile on her face.

"Come fast otherwise you will be late for your college on the very first day of it," Babli said casually while looking at Anokhi who was standing in front of the mirror.

"I know Di you are tensed as it's a big institution and I am going on scholarship basis. You are afraid na that how will I manage to jell up with everyone there?" Anokhi said while looking into her sister's eyes in which she could clearly see the fear.

"Nikki (Anokhi's nickname) you never understand the seriousness of the situation that's why you always get beaten up by Papaji," Babli said while handing over the bag to her and looked away.

"Why are you so worried? You know na your sister is so strong", Anokhi said in a laughing tone showing off her muscles which were not even there.

"Chal Pagal", said Babli while smiling at her antics and with a soft pat on her head.

Babli and Anokhi were about to go when Vineet came and asked for breakfast from Babli. Though she was about to go with Anokhi to drop her to her college but couldn't refuse to Vineet too as she was hell scared of him. So, she asked Anokhi to manage for today.

Anokhi nodded her head and went to her college.

Within a few minutes she was there at her college standing on the entrance of SIAC and was reminiscing all the struggles she had to reach there.

I will not give up in my life ever. I am here to complete my education and follow my dreams and this is the first step towards the victory she thought in her mind.

Anokhi entered into the college wearing her college badge and lo there was Shaan already waiting for her to take her to introduce her to the students and to show her the college.

"So here you are", Shaan said with a smile on his face and his eyes were shining, looking at Anokhi as he did so much to get her here in SIAC inspite of so many hurdles created by his own son. It was a proud moment for him on her win.

"I am Sorry sir. Maybe I got late", she said hurriedly.

"No not at all, I came early for you. You are on time. Don't worry", he said in an assuring tone. Come let me show you the college, he stretched his arm while showing her the direction.

As Shaan was introducing her to the students and showing her the college, they entered into the library which was all empty as it was early in the morning.

The phone rang.......!! "I need to take this call Anokhi, within the next 10 minutes you need to go to your class as it will be your first class so be on time", Shaan said while moving ahead to leave.

Anokhi was not getting able to accept the sight. She was on cloud nine as this was all that she always desired for. She was adoring the things and was moving backward slowly with her back on the other side.

Suddenly, she felt that she hit something hard behind her and turned back to see what it was.

It was Shaurya standing in front of her. He was in a basic black V-neckline T-shirt, carrying the basic yet classy beige Blazer over the T-shirt, sleeves were up and the dark black jeans with sharp toe black shoes and his black glares were adding more charm to his whole look with his usual subtle hairstyle. She was hell shocked as she was not expecting him at that moment.

"You? What the hell are you doing here in the library?", Shaurya said angrily while giving her tough looks and moving a bit forward.

Anokhi was in shock and couldn't respond back immediately which made Shaurya more irritated.

"Will you speak up or should I be here with you the whole day to get the answer?", he said while raising his tone a bit higher than before.

"Um...mm.. mm...Sir, I wa...wass.." She was stammering like hell. It was not that she is scared of him but the sudden appearance of him made her blank.

"I was, was what?" He asked again while moving ahead towards her.

"I was just looking around and Shaan sir was showing me the college so I came here just...just to have a look", Anokhi said this in one breath while closing her eyes and not directly looking at his face.

"So, is it done? or there is more to see?", Shaurya asked manipulatively while glaring at her from his glasses which just complements his each and every expression coming onto his face.

"Yes...Yes it's done, my class is about to start, I am going, bye", she pushed him softly and just ran towards the door without even waiting for his respond and looking at him for once as if she is participating in a race, "who will be the first to leave library"

"What a crazy girl she is?" Shaurya said to himself while managing his glasses 👓

"I just can't, I just can't tolerate her. She is so irritating. Every single time she comes in front of me I don't know why I behave so weird" Gotta do something of her, saying so he left from there towards his class for the lecture.

The moment he entered the class, Oh it's a crash!!!

"What the hell?" Shaurya screamed on the top of his voice.

"I am sorry Sir, I didn't do it intentionally it was just a mistake." Anokhi said while looking at him with a steady look.

All Shaurya could do is stare at her for what she did again to him making him more irritated for the second time in a day within hardly just ten minutes

"I need to do something of her" he step back while looking at her constantly

BOOM 💥 EPISODE ENDS HERE

Do share your feedback in the comment section.

Continue reading............

Will be updating the second Chapter soon.