Chapter - 4 A Heartfelt Apology

"Aa….Aapp? Aaap yaha kya kaare ho?" (You? Wjat are you doing here?) Anokhi said in a shock while looking at Shaurya who was not looking into her eyes yet.

"V...vooo mai...mai haan idhr hu! Kyu dikhayi kam deta hai kya tumhe? haan? (Yes I am here can't you see now?) Shuarya said while looking away.

"Mujhe ache se dikhayi deta hai, aap baat ko ghumayiye mat, mai aapse puch rahi hu ki aap yaha girls hostel me kya kaare hai?" (I can see everything propely, don't distract the topic, I am asking you what are you doing in the girls hostel?) She said while making him stepping ahead towards him.

"Mai professor hun, aur shayad tum bhool rahi ho mai SIAC ka director bhi hun so mai kahi bhi aa jaa skta hun" (I am professor and I think you are forgetting that I am director of SIAC so I can come and go anywhere) he said with a confident face this time.

Anokhi was all shocked listening to his dumb reply and thought to push him outside the room immediately as she was not in a mood to argue with him.

"Aaap jaeye yaha se agar kisi ne aapko yaha dekh lia to bohot badi problem ho jayegi" (Please just go from here, if someone get to know that you are here, it will be a great problem) she said while pushing him from the back towards the door of the room.

"Mai yaha se jane ke liye to bilkul bhi nahi aaya hun" (I haven't come here to go like this) he said while holding her arms from both the side and looking into her eyes intensely. There was anger, there was guilt, so many emotions were just there in his eyes which wasn't getting the words to express.

"Aa….aaap chodiye ye kya krre hai? Aapko to meri shakal bhi nahi dekhni thi na, aur aap muje ignore krna chahte the to ab yaha kyu aaye hai?" (Leave me, what are you doing? You didn't want to see my face and wanted to ignore me so why have you come here?) she said while looking back into his eyes making him even more guilty.

"Ussi se related tumse baat krni thi muje, agr tum subha hi baat sun leti to yaha aane ki jrurt hi nahi padti muje" (I want to talk about that only, if you could have let me speak in the morning itself then there was no need of me to come here) he said with a frowning face while pulling her more closer to himself.

Both were lost into each other's eyes. Anokhi could feel the warmth of his closeness and was somewhat happy about his gesture. Shaurya was just looking into her eyes, her pain was clearly visible that how hurt she was with his words.

"I am sorry Anokhi, Mai vo sb bolna nahi chahta tha pr pta nahi muje kya ho gya tha aur maine tumhe bewajha itta bol dia, galat tha vo sab muje nahi kehna chahiye tha tumse" ( I am sorry Anokhi, I didn't want to say those things to you, I don't know what has happened to me then and I said so much to you. That was wrong I shouldn't have said those things to you) he said with a low tone, pain was clearly visible in his voice and the regret was clearly seen in his deep brown orbs.

"Par aapne bola to na?" (But you said those things na?) Anokhi said while lowering down her head and looking away, making her free from his grip.

Shaurya pulled her closer even more than before, with a pull to maintain her balance her hands just caught the edges of his blazer and her eyes were just looking at him in shock. He never did this, it was all together a soothing yet an expected gesture for her. She was loving it but was confused too because she was supposed to resist it but couldn't help it.

"Haan bola pr mai maan raha hun na aur sorry bhi bol raha hun apni galti ke liye, please aise mujse baat krna band mtt kro muje acha nahi lgta jab tum muje avoid krti ho" (Yes but I said sorry for that na, please don't stop talking to me I don't feel good when you try to avoid me) he said just lost in the moment without realizing what he just said.

"Haan aur jaise muje to bohot acha lagta hai jab aap muje ignore krte hai" ( As if I like it when you ignore me?) she said rolling her eyes with a frowning face while freeing herself from his grip.

"I promise nahi krunga dubara" ( I promise I will not do it again) he said cutely while making a puppy face.

Anokhi's heart was just beating so hard, she couldn't control her smile while looking at his face and a smile escaped her lips.

"So finally tum mujhe dekhkr smile to krri ho kamsekam" (So finally, at least you are smiling while looking at me) Shaurya said while smirking.

"Mai kahan smile smile kaari hun?" (I am not smiling at all) she said hesitantly while hiding her smile and looking down.

"Ahan to tum smile nahi krri haa? (Ahan, so you are not smiling haan?) Shuarya said while moving ahead and started tickling.

Anokhi was laughing and requesting him to stop but Shuarya gave no heed to her words.

"Ab to krri ho na smile, krri ho na? huh? (Now you are smiling, right? huh?) Shaurya said while making her laugh even more.

"Sir please chod dijiye bss kriye maine maan lia bss ab chodiye naa" ( Sir please stop it, Okay fine I was smiling now please stop it) Anokhi said while struggling to get herself free from him.

All of a sudden Anokhi loses her balance, she caught hold of Shaurya's blazer and fell on the bed behind her. Both were now on the bed. Shaurya was above, he looked at her lovingly and Anokhi was blushing hard while looking away from his face.

"Ab to gussa nahi ho na?" (Now you are not angry with me, right?) he said while tucking a few hair strands behind her ear.

Anokhi was blushing and couldn't reply to him, she just smiled at him and this didn't go unnoticed by Shaurya. He got up and managed himself and Anokhi got up too.

"I guess ab mujhe jana chahiye" (I guess I should go now) Shaurya said with a low tone while the unwillingness was visible in his voice. He stepped ahead to leave and heard a soft voice coming from behind him.

"Sir, thodi der aur ruk jayiye na" (Sir please stay for some more time) she said while looking down to the floor.

It sounds like a lori to his ears, he was eager to listen to this from her. Shaurya turned back and looked at her with a grin.

"Pkka?" (Are you sure?) he said with a smirk.

BOOM 💥 EPISODE ENDS HERE

Guys please watch SAAKK on TV Monday to Saturday 7 PM. The team is working really hard.

Also, really sorry for the delay in the update, I will try to upload the next chapter soon.

Please let me know whether this hindi english pattern of the FF is okay for you guys or not?

Do share your feedback in the comment section.

Continue reading…………

Will be updating the fifth Chapter soon.