Chapter - 9 Caring And Sharing

Try karne me kya jata hai, Shaurya said with an evil smile on his face.

Aaaahhhhhhhhhhh.....a loud voice with a lot of pain came into Anokhi's ears and the only thing she could realize at that moment was Shaurya Sir. She hurriedly opened the door to seee Shaurya smiling with a big big smile on his face 😂

Aapko sharam nahi aati? Anokhi said angrily.

Kyu muje sharam aani chahiye? Shaurya said while leaning on to Anokhi looking into her dark black orbs.

Aap ne cheating ki hai, Anokhi said while frowning.

Acha? Maine cheating ki hai? Par hum Ludo to nahi khel rahe the? Fir maine cheating kaise ki? Shaurya said while smiling and moving around Anokhi.

Aap na mazak mt udayiye, aapko pata hai mai kis cheating ki baat kar rahi hun, Anokhi said while pushing Shaurya away.

Acha thik hai par abhi vo sab important nahi hai. Abhi important ye hai ki tum apna haath dikhaeo muje, Shaurya said while looking for her hurt hand.

Aap kya kr kya rahe hai? Anokhi said while getting frustrated.

Shaurya caught hold of her hand and seen that hurt area which happened just because of him only.

Bohot jyada dard hora hai? Shaurya asked Anokhi with a puppy face.

Aapko kya farak padta hai? Anokhi said with a teary eyed and looked away.

See, I am really sorry. Mera tumhe hurt krne ka intention bilkul nahi tha bss muje pata nahi uss time pe kya ho gaya tha bss mai khudko aise pata ni kya ho jata hai, control hi nahi kr pata hun, Shaurya said to Anokhi and the guilt was clearly visible in his eyes.

Anokhi was just staring at Shaurya and didn't said anything in return. Shaurya took her hand and applied the cream he bought with himself in his hoody's pocket.

Shaurya was applying the cream and Anokhi was just staring at him and in a moment he was done applying the cream and just then there was a power cut.

Shaurya Sir......saying so Anokhi hugged Shaurya tightly. Shaurya was surprised as well as happy with this shocker.

Kya hua Anokhi? Mai yahi hun kahin nahi jara. Tum ghabrao mtt, Shaurya said assuring her.

Mujhe andhere se bohot drr lagta hai. Ye light kaise chale gayi, Anokhi said to Shaurya with a fumble voice.

Acha ruko mai dekhta hun, Shaurya said while getting off Anokhi but she tighten her grip over his waist intending not to leave him even for a second. On the other hand Shaurya was happy with this sudden change of behaviour and was smiling. Just then light came back but Shaurya was still smiling with his eyes closed.

Aap hass q rahe hai? Anokhi said while looking upwards towards Shaurya.

Just then Shaurya's dream world came to reality and he realised that it's not dark anymore.

Mai? Mai kahan hss raha hun? Vo to tum drr gayi thi toh!

Toh kya? Mai drr gayi thi to aapko uspr hassi aari thi? Haan? Anokhi said to Shaurya and the frustration was clearly visible in her voice.

Ek min suno to sahi meri baat and the door knocked.

BOOM 💥 EPISODE ENDS HERE

Who it can be? Wait for the next episode 😜