Chapter - 3 Sorry But Not Sorry

"I am sorry Sir", Anokhi said while lowering down her head.

"Are you stupid or what? Why the hell do you always just bump into me? As much as I want to be away from you, you just come across my way every time", Shaurya said in anger.

"But why do you want to be away from me?" Anokhi said bluntly and realized what she said and immediately changed it to "I mean why do you want to ignore me?"

Shaurya looked at her cluelessly as he himself was unable to understand what exactly he was feeling about Anokhi.

"I just don't want to see your face and I don't think I am answerable to you, so please", he walked out of the corridor after saying this to Anokhi, without even waiting for her response.

Reema and Anokhi were sitting in the canteen when Reema started the conversation seeing lost Anokhi who was still hurt by what Shaurya said to her for not showing him her face.

"Hey, are you lost in Shaurya Sir's dreams?", Reema said teasingly.

"Are you mad? Why would I be thinking of that rude and heartless man? Shaurya sir is just impossible, I don't even want to talk about him, I even don't want to face him. I will just not attend his class from now on." Anokhi said to Reema while frowning.

"Are, but why? It will be a loss for you na?" Reema asked confused.

"I'll take the notes from you but I don't want to face him now"

He wants me to not show my face to him then I'll do the same, she murmured.

Reema was all confused but agreed to her seeing her upset. They both left for the day at the hostel.

Scene shifts to Shaurya who was lying on his bed and was thinking about today's incident, how he helped Anokhi and how he hugged her all of a sudden and a smile came on his lips.

"What? Am I thinking about her and smiling? Shaurya what has happened to you? Why are you behaving so weird? That girl should not affect you, don't think about her, Just....Just stop...!!!" He said firmly to himself.

Next morning Anokhi was sitting in the garden area of the college and Reema came to her while looking for her.

"Anokhi, you are sitting here, it's Shaurya Sir's class. Come let's go", She said while holding her to make her get up.

" No, I have told you na, I will not attend his class so just go and do give me the notes after the class", Anokhi said firmly.

"Okay, fine", she said and left from there.

In Classroom

Shaurya entered the class and started teaching the chapter on Supply and Demand just then he realized that Anokhi was missing and stopped in between.

"Let's wait for the other students, I don't want anyone to miss out on today's topic." Shaurya said while looking away leaving all the class in shock as he never waits for anybody.

Reema realized that he was talking about Anokhi.

"Sir, Anokhi is not well so she might not come today for the class" Reema said this to cover up.

"Not well? What do you mean not well? What has happened to her? Is she not okay? Where is she?" Shaurya asked worriedly in one go which did not go unnoticed by the whole class and he realized it and managed himself.

"I mean she should have informed me about this too right?" Okay fine let's continue the class, Shaurya said while turning back to the white board and started teaching the chapter again.

The class got over.

"What might have happened to her? Is she hurt because of what happened yesterday between us? I shouldn't have said those things to her, maybe I have said a lot. I need to talk to her, what has happened to her all of a sudden she has fallen sick?" Shaurya said all this to himself while being puzzled and worried at the same time.

He went in search of Anokhi everywhere but couldn't find her. In the end he was walking towards the garden area just then he saw Anokhi, who was sitting on the bench in front of him while he was able to see her from behind.

He went and caught hold of her arm and made her stand in hurry to face him.

"Are you okay? What happened to you? Reema was telling you that you are not keeping well. Is everything alright? Do you need any help?" He bombarded her with so many questions as he was so worried for her.

"I am all okay, Reema lied to you" Anokhi said while jerking him and turning her back towards him.

"What? Why would she lie to me? And if you are fine then why haven't you attended the class today?, He said, questioning Anokhi.

"Because I don't want to" there was a rudeness in her tone which Shaurya could feel for the very first time.

"Why are you not facing me, haan? Why are you turning that way again and again? Shaurya asked while holding her from her one arm and turning her to face him.

" You might have forgotten what you have said yesterday but I do remember each and every word that you have said, I am just following what you have said," she said while trying to make herself free from his clutches.

"Wait, What? Like...I mean...Yes I said that....buttt....I didn't mean it....I mean I said everything in anger yesterday and that's all." He said with an innocent face.

"Maybe, but I feel like whatever you have said is right and I should be away from you. Wahi acha hoga hum dono ke liye", she said while successfully freeing herself and walking out from that place without waiting for his response.

" Anokhi.....Anokhi.....Anokhi listen...." Shaurya called her from behind but she didn't listen to him for even once.

Shaurya was hurt as well as was feeling angry for saying all those things to her, but he was not able to understand that this is what he always wanted and when she is going away then why is he feeling so restless?"

Night Time

There was a knock at Anokhi's hostel room. She thought it would be Reema and went to open it.

"You?" Anokhi said surprisingly

"Yes me, ab side hatto", Shaurya said while entering into the room.

BOOM 💥 EPISODE ENDS HERE

Shaurya kya karne hostel aaya hoga? share your predictions in the comment section.

Do share your feedback in the comment section.

Continue reading............

Will be updating the fourth Chapter soon.