Chapter - 5 A Hug Out of LOVE

"Haan mera matlab hai ki aap abhi ruk skten hai bahar barish hori hai na, dekhiye" (Yes, I mean you can stay back for some more time as it's raining outside, see) she said while looking out of the window.

"Sirf barish ho rahi hai isliye rok rahi ho muje?" (You are stopping me just because its raining, right?) He said while coming closer to her.

"Nahi" (No) she blurt out.

"Nahi?" (No?) He said with a smirk.

"Nahi, mera mtlb hai Haan" (No, I mean yes) she was stammering.

Shaurya came a bit more closer to her and caught hold her from the waist. She was breathing hard because of the close proximity between them.

"Sir, aa..aapp ky....Kya kar rahe hain?" (Sir what are you doing?) She said while blushing.

"Vahi jo mujhe bohot pehle karna chaiye tha" ( That I need to do a bit earlier only) he said with a grin holding her more closer to him, while Anokhi too hold him back from his shoulders to maintain her balance.

"Kya" (What?) She asked being shocked and confused.

He started leaning towards her slowly and Anokhi was blushing hard. She couldn't resist him neither can she face him like this. He leaned more towards her and Anokhi closed her eyes.

"Barish rukk gayi hai muje chalna chahiye" (It's not raining now I should leave now) he said in a husky tone with a smirk.

"Hein" (What?) She said in a shock while opening her eyes in a shock. She was expecting something else.

"Haan to aur kya socha tumne mai kya krne vala hun?" (Yeah, what else was you thinking what I am about to do?) He said smirking.

She didn't replied but just was confused with his actions.

"Oh, wait!! Tumne socha ki mai vo.....ohhh chiii chii chii...Ms. Bhalla tum aise kaise soch sakti ho, haan?" (Oh, wait!! You were thinking that I'll be.....oh chii chii chiii...Ms. Bhalla, how can you think like this, haan?) He said while in teasing her.

"Nahi...No, mai aisa ku....chh...kuchh bhi nahi soch rahi thi...aaapp chup rahiyeee....!!" (No, No, I wasn't thinking anything like that, you just shut up) while she was saying this there was a sound of thunder which made her hug him in fear.

She was hugging him tight, Shaurya was shock with her sudden gesture and understood her fear, he hugged her back. She was feeling thousands of emotions at once. There was comfort, there was warmth in his arms. They both were just lost in each other when Shaurya's phone rang and broke the silence.

"Hello, haan Kanchan bss ghr hi aara hun" (Yes Kanchan I am just coming back home) he said and disconnected the call.

"Sorry Sir, vo maine jaanpuchkr nahi kia vo...voo bss..." ( Sorry Sir I didn't do thatt .. intentionally....it was jussttt....) She was hesitating and was nervous too.

"It's okay Anokhi" he stepped towards the door to leave.

"Agar intentionally bhi kia tha to muje acha laga" (If you did it intentionally too then I liked it) he said this in her ears and winked at her and left in hurry.

Anokhi who couldn't recollect what just happened and what he just said was just blushing and blushing and couldn't think about anything except Mr. Shaurya Sabherwal ❤️

BOOM 💥 EPISODE ENDS HERE

Guys please watch SAAKK on TV Monday to Saturday 7 PM. The team is working really hard.

Episode me hug mila to maine socha FF me bhi milna chahiye 😂 so just trying to maintain the 🔥 of the intensity of their hug with my FF.

Do share your feedback in the comment section.

Continue reading............

Will be updating the sixth Chapter soon.