Chapter 6 It's The Rare Feeling

Next day in College

Shaurya was all dressed up in royal blue power suit with white v-neckline tee beneath the blazer. The leopard print brown sunglasses were complimenting his look and he was walking down the corridor only thinking about ANOKHI - ANOKHI & ANOKHI

Ye ladki bhi na, maine bola ki shakal mt dikhana to sachme meri class me nahi aayi itta pagal kon hota hai?(Oh God this girl, I told her once that don't show your face so she didn't even attended my class, who can be so mad) he said to himself jokingly.

He was just walking towards the class and just then boom 💥 and there was a clash.

Ahan ab kya hai? (Ahan what now?) Shaurya said while looking up straight towards the banger and it was known other than Anokhi.

Sorry.. . sorry sirr...she said hesitating and gathering all her books which got shattered on the floor when she banged in Shaurya.

Oh, tum koi nahi (Oh you, no problem) Shaurya said with a slight on his face.

Anokhi was shocked seeing this change in his behaviour because he was the one who used to get irritated on whenever she used clash with him and now he's saying ki koi baat nahi.

Pata nahi inko bhi jara jara si der me kya hota rehta hai (Don't know what happenes to him every time) Anokhi murmured to herself.

Kuch kahan tumne Ms.Bhalla?(Did you said something Ms.Bhalla?) Shaurya said while raising his eyebrow.

No, No Sir, she said while getting up with her books.

Okay so? Shaurya said with a smile.

So what? Anokhi said with lost expressions.

So class me chalte hai yaa tumhe aaj bhi class attend nahi karni?(So let's go to the class, or even today also you don't want to attend the class?) Shaurya asked teasingly which Anokhi understood and walked straight to the desk where Reema was sitting without even looking back towards Shaurya.

Karlo ignore koi baat nahi, baadme dekh lunga tumhe( Keep ignoring me, no worries, I'll see you later) Shaurya said while entering into the classroom.

Yaar aaj ye Shaurya Sir ko kya ho gaya hai? Aaj bde muskura rahein hai varna to maine kabhi itta muskurate huye inhe nahi dekha? Reema said while looking at Anokhi who was all lost in her own world.

Are kahan kho gayi hai? Reema said while shooking Anokhi who just came to her senses.

Haan kya kehri hai? Chal chod class me dhyaan de baki sb baatein baadme krenge, Anokhi said while looking back to the whiteboard leaving Reema even more confused with her behaviour.

Class got over and everybody left the classroom where Anokhi was about to leave and just then she felt that something have caught hold of her hand from the behind and it was none other than Shaurya.

Tumne muje ignore kyu kiya? Shaurya asked Anokhi questioningly.

Maine kab aapko ignore kia, class ka time ho raha tha isliye bus mai chale gayi, aur kuch nahi Anokhi said while looking towards the door and not straight into his eyes.

Par muje aisa q lagra hai jaise tum muje ignore krne ki koshish kri ho? Shaurya said with a grin on his face.

Dekhiye Sir haath chodiye or mujhe jane dijiye koi dekh lega, Anokhi said as she was scared now.

Koi baat nahi dekhne do, par jab tk tum mere sawal ka sahi sahi jawab nahi deti mai nahi chodne vala tumhara haath. Aur ye Sir kya hai? Sir mt bulao, Shaurya said without realizing what actually he just blurt out of his mouth.

Sir nahi bulaun? To kya bulaun? Anokhi asked with confused expressions.

Mera mtlb hai ki kuch bhi bulao Shaurya bulao Sir mt bulao, Shaurya said firmly although he couldn't think about why does he said that to her.

Par sab aapko Sir bulate hai aap mere teacher hai aur mai aapko naam se kaise bula skti hun? Anokhi said while getting bit irritated this time and struggling to get rid of Shaurya's grip.

Thik hai jo marzi bulao, Shaurya said while jerking her hand off in frustration and went straight to the Library.

Are, inko ho kya jata hai maine to kuch kahan bhi nahi or ye...inko smjhna na mere bss ki hi nhi h pata nhi kya bole jare hai. Muje to lgta hai Shaurya Sir ko khud bhi nahi pata ki vo bol kya rahe hain, Anokhi said to herself while caressing her hand which Shaurya jerked off.

On the other side Shaurya was feeling something which he wasn't getting able to understand because he never felt like this before for anybody.

Mai apne emotions pe control kyu nhi kr paa raha. Aur ye ajeeb si feeling hai kya muje to smj nahi aaraa. Maine Anokhi ke saath aise kyu react kia jaise uske Sir bolne se muje acha nhi lagra? Haaan thik hai muje acha nahi lgra par q? Oh God, mai pagal ho jaunga, while Shaurya was saying all these things to himself there was a knock on the door and he turned to see who was it!

AND BOOM 💥 THE EPISODE ENDS HERE

I will update the next chapter super soon ❤️ keep supporting and keep loving ❤️
Happy Reading 😊