Chapter - 2 Irritated But Conscious

Anokhi went to her place and sat beside Reema who was the first one she met in college and now they were good friends. Shaurya while constantly staring at Anokhi.

"I don't know why but I feel so irritated around her and I feel damn confused. She is just impossible", Shaurya said to himself and came back to his senses.

After the class all the students were leaving the classroom while Anokhi asked for notes from Reema. Meanwhile Shaurya was just looking at Anokhi without even realising it.

"Reema could you please give me the notes for the previous classes as I couldn't attend those classes, she requested.

"Sure here it is."

She handed over the notes to her and left the classroom, while Anokhi was managing the stuff shattered on her table. Shaurya just then took his book and headed over to leave but heard a voice from behind.

"Shaurya Sir..." It was Anokhi.

"Oh no no no....not again", Shaurya said to himself without turning back to her.

"Sir, please listen to me", she said while moving towards him.

" Should I turn back?", Shaurya asked himself questionly.

"No Shaurya no...you know how irritating she is don't stop just move, don't look at her", he said to himself while moving ahead to leave the classroom.

"Ouchhh..."

"What was it? Is something happened to her?", he murmured while turning back with a tensed face.

Anokhi was sitting on the floor while holding her ankle as she got hurt by the desk beside her while leaving the classroom.

"Are you mad or what?" he said while bending towards her ankle to check what has happened.

"I didn't do it intentionally Sir, I was coming behind you as you were not listening to me and just got slip, '' she said while making a puppy face.

Shaurya couldn't respond to her seeing the innocence on her face and stretched his hand to see her hurt ankle.

"Aaaaahhh......Please...I...I'll do it by myself Sir, she said in a haste while backing off her ankle a bit.

" Oh like you always do right?", Shaurya said while trying to hold her ankle.

"No...I mean yes...I mean I'll do it", she said while stammering and the nervousness was clearly visible on her face.

" Shut up and let me see it", Shaurya said commandingly.

The moment he caught hold of her ankle she felt chill running down her spine by his touch. It was warm, comforting and caressing. She couldn't resist his touch though she was not agreed to take his help.

Shaurya twisted her ankle a bit and Anokhi screamed in pain and hugged Shaurya. He was hell shocked as it was unexpected. He didn't reciprocate the hug and was sitting still. She was breathing heavily.

"Anokhi", he holded her from both her shoulders and made her face him. There was a softness in his tone. The word Anokhi was so soothing to her ears when he called her.

Anokhi was still in pain and was closing her eyes. He was lost in her innocent face though he had to control himself he again called her.

" Anokhi, are you okay now? ", he asked with a steady face to maintain his professor mode.

" Yes sir, I am okay now. Thank you". she said with a soft smile on her face.

"Are you crazy? If I wasn't listening to you then that means I am ignoring you intentionally right? Then why the heck are you running behind me?", he asked her angrily.

"Why are you scolding me? and why will you ignore me sir?", she asked confusingly.

"Because I don't wanna talk to you, it's that simple" he said while getting up and moving away his face.

"But why sir? What have I done? I have seen how sweetly you were talking to other students, then why not me?", she asked firmly though with a lost expression.

" I am not answerable to you Miss Bhalla", he said and left the classroom without even looking at her and waiting for her response.

Anokhi was all confused and walked out of the classroom all lost in her thoughts.

"If he was ignoring me then why even after I have stopped him he helped me out? Is he trying to maintain distance from me? But why? He is so mysterious" Anokhi was walking all lost in the corridor while thinking all these things.

"I just can't resist her. I don't know why I behave weird around her. Why I even helped her when I don't even like her a bit" Shaurya too was all lost in his thoughts.

Ohhhh crashh!!

"Ouchhhh....", Anokhi screamed.

" Uggghhh...", Shaurya was clueless.

Both had an eyelock. Shaurya was like "again for the third time she bumped into me" and Anokhi was like "why do I always had to bump into him"

BOOM 💥 EPISODE ENDS HERE

Do share your feedback in the comment section.

Continue reading............

Will be updating the second Chapter soon.