-4-

"Aree Beta Kaha jaa Rahe ho bina khaye"

Shiv Rao Said Seeing Him Running Like a Kid Towards the door.He Bite His Lips To Control His Excitement.

Sid- Woh Dad Humhe Mm Han Humhe Meeting Mein Jaana hai.

He said Smiling Like a Fool to Cover his mistake making him chuckle.

Shiv- Kahi Nahi Jaa Rahe aap Bina Khaye Chaliye Yaha Aaye.

Sid- Paar Dad Woh Humhe.

Shiv- Humne Kuch Kaha Apne Suna Nahi.

With That Sid was sitting on his chair With a Stern face and Restless Heart. He Started Eating His Food and His Dad Was Busy Watching His Expression Which was now suspicious to him.

He did Everything and kiss his forehead and ran towards the gate making him and Whole Staff Members smile.

Staff- Chotte Rao Sahab ko Kisi Ki Nazar na Lage Malik.

Shiv- Hum Kabhi Lagne Bhi nahi dege Bas ase Hi Kush Rahe Humesha.

Sid Cancel All The Important Meeting Just To Meet That One Person Who Is Ruling His Heart Just By Her Innocent Cute Almond Eyes.

Driver- Baba Humhe Jana kaha hai?

Sid- Aap Woh Kal Wali Bakery Shop Pass Le Lo.

With That The Drive Started Making him smile and Enjoy the weather.
_______________________________________

Correcting Her Niqab She Left Her House and Her Restless Heart was Throbbing hard.

She was not able to sleep all night just because of That Handsome Face Roming Like A Movie Scene in her head.

Frustrated She Tried to Listen Songs But Her Heart Was Beating Fast making her again Remember his soft touch.

Sighing She Finally Slept With Number of questions in her mind.

She was Sure that It's Nothing but her heart was denying everything making her weak.

She never felt that but why now huffing she made her way towards bakery ignoring everything.

Entering The Bakery She went towards the Counter and Found a Note.

"SORRY Darling Won't Be Able to be there today Please Manage it".

She open the lock and everything and started cleaning the mess.

After everything was done she took her Niqab off and started Tieing her hairs in a bun.

Ring Ring.

The Bell Rang and She told one staff to attend which came just now.

He enter inside the Bakery and rang the bell expecting her but Saw a Female Staff

Yes Sir (She Said)

Mmm One Blueberry cake and Coffee Please.

He said and she went making him sad but suddenly his eyes feel on A Fairy Yes Fairy.

Her long brownish Black Hair made him miss a Heartbeat. Unknowingly He started Walking Towards Her Asking his guard to attend the order.

That Fairy Was Cladded in White Anarkali Suit and Her Deep Back cut made him groan Restlessly.

He stood just behind her inhaling her smell She Look and smell just like a Fresh Flower.

Sensing Someone behind her just turn quickly all Scared only to be back off.

✨ Sukoon ✨जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें