-7-

Inline Comments Are Amazing 🥺❤️____________________________________

Shehnaaz was shivering under his hold and his hold on her waist was becoming tight. Holding her from one hand he fist his other hand to control Himself.

Shehnaaz- Hum...Hum..e..humhe.nahi pata.

She said while sobbing making him damn sad for what he did and dig his nails on his palm tightly.

Sid- Chaliye Humare Sath.

With that he drag her out of the bakery towards his car and gesture his guards and driver to wait.

They all where standing bowing there heads down Obviously who will dare to look at her. They All Know How Much Possesive he is about his Loved ones and She is toh His Girl.

Sid open the back seat gate of his car and she enter inside it slowly slowly Making him smile on his innocent baby.

Sidharth sat beside her and she was playing with her fingers looking down sobbing like a baby making his breath hitched.

Why He Always Have to Hurt Her Ahh Buy That Boy Made him do that He can't control his Possiveness.

Shocked and surprise she looked at him when he picked her up in a jerk and made her sit on his lap.

Sid- Humhe Maaf Kare Hum Gussa nahi karna chahte the woh bas hogaya.

She dug her face on his chest making him smile and kiss her hairs and held her tight in his laps and in his arms.

Sidharth- Woh Aapko Janta Nahi Toh Aapse kyu pucha asa behuda sawal.

He said hugging her tightly pulling her more into his chest.

Shehnaaz- Humhe Nahi Pata Humne bas order diya.

She said Slowly scared of his anger making him sad again.

Sid- Maaf Kar De Humhe.

She came out of his chest and look at his face and cupped his face making him look at her with calm.

Shehnaaz- Aap Humhe chor ke jaye ge kya wapas?.

She said and a lone tear escape her eyes making his breath hitched and he was almost starring her swollen eyes and Full face.

Sidharth- Nahi Humari Jaan Hum Bass Gusse mein the aap itna daar rahi thi usse din aur humhe Laga aap kabhi humare sath rehna chahe.Hum Wase nahi hai Naaz .

He said dug his face in her chest all frustrated and tried.

She ruffle his hairs back making him feel the same wave of sukoon which is hitting him since he has meet her.

Shehnaaz- Hum Bas Daar gaye the..woh..sab.. achank hua na.

She said like a cute baby in a very low tone.

Sidharth- Han Honge Hum Rude Aur Gusse Wale Lekin aap Woh Hai Na Jisne Humari Andhere bhari Zindagi mein Ek Sukoon ki ,Kushi Ki Aur Pyaar Ki Kiran Layi hai.

She look at him with all gulit and teary gaze making him hug her tightly.

Sidharth- Agar Humne aapko Kho diya na Naaz Toh Hum Apne zindagi ka woh hissa kho dege jo itne dino baad jaag utha hai.
Humara Dil Ko Jo Sukoon aapke in baaho mein milta hai woh humhe kahi nahi milta.Hum Maar se jaye ge.

That's it she started crying making him smile on the innocent and pure soul sitting on his lap.

Shehnaaz- Asa..Naa..Kahe..Aap

Without thinking twice he kept his rough lips on his trembling ones making her shiver of the new feeling.

He started kissing her slowly and slowly and she just hug him Tightly not knowing how to reciprocate.

He slowly suck her lower lips and his hand held her waist tight making her blush.She Try to do the same with his upper lips making him Smirk while kissing.

He broke the kiss feeling shs might be breathless till now and His blushing baby hide herself in his chest.

Sidharth - Aapka Ye Komal Paan Jaan na le le humari.

He giggle when she hit his chest lightly telling him not to tease her.

Sidharth- Hum asa kabhi nahi kare ge Aur Aap Raat mein Rona bandh kar de hum aapki ase ankhein nahi dekh sakte.

Shehnaaz- Aap Bhi.

She said making him smile how well she knows him just in one or two meets.

Sidharth- Humhe Baas Aapka Pyaar chaiye aur agar woh humhe nahi mile na toh soch le kya tabahi aaye gi.

She shiver on his husky manly voice and his words were so Dominating. He is Very well Capable to do Such Stunts and She knows that.

Sidharth- Hum Apko Kabhi Alag nahi Hone Dege khud se aur Ye Baat Aap Jaan Le Ki Aap Sidharth Rao Ki Zindagi hai Uska Sukoon hai aur Ab Unki Jaan. Sirf aur sirf humari Jaan e Naaz ❤️.

Shehnaaz- Hum Samjh gaye na.

She said making him chuckle and kiss her pout making her blush more.

Sidharth- Ab Sharmaye na hi aap warna.

Shehnaaz Nodded in no making him rest his chin on her head.

Jisse dhund rahe tha Jahan Bahar mein
Woh Sukoon Humhe Aapki Baaho Mein Mila.
________________________________________

Yay Finally Love in The Air Uff Kuch Kuch Hota Hai😂❤️.

Comments kar Doh Yaar Itna Pyaar wala chapter diya ❤️😘.

Do Press the cute star icon for vote and I Don't Mind If You Follow me❤️.

✨ Sukoon ✨जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें