-10-

After leaving her breathless he look at her eyes which were refusing to make any eye contact.

Sid- Humhe dekhe na.

She slowly look up to see him staring him Intensely and His grip was still tight which might leave marks .

Kissing her forehead he kept her head on his chest and she kept her hand on his heart.

Sid- Humari Zindagi Baan gayi hai aap naaz agar aap ko kuch hua na toh sab isse mohbbat mein dubbe Sidharth Rao Ki Barbadi Ki Takat Dekhe ge.

He said making her shiver on his husky intense words just near her ears.

Sid- Kisi Ki Himat nahi hone dege ki woh Humari Jaan Ko Dekhe, Junoon wala Pyaar samjhe ya pyaar wala pyaar lekin aap humari hai, Humari Jaan, Humari Naaz , Humari Jaan e Naaz Sirf Sidharth Rao Ki.

She hugged him tightly knowing that he Might get anger again and the intensity in His Voice was so Dominating that's made her made over him.

His love was Pure for her and The Only thing that someone is here to love her , care her made her cry.

Sid- Uffo Kitna Rona hai aapko bass na.

He shook his head in disbelief and hug her close to his chest wipping her tears.

Sid- Maaf karna naaz humhe itna ulaj gaye hum Meeting aur sab cheezo mein ki dimag phatne laga aur dimag se nikl gaya.
Humse kabhi nahi hoga naaz ye dubara please maaf de de humhe.

He said so Cutely making her Chuckle and leaving all her shyness she kiss his cheeks making him open his mouth in o shape as if he was so shocked.

She Giggle again and jump from his lap making him come back on earth.

Sid- Kaha jaa rahi wapas aaye.

Naaz- Aha Aap Bathiye Bass Thode der.

Seeing her cute Pout and swollen eyes he didn't deny her and let her go.

His eyes roam all over her room which was neat, clean and sober.The Pastel Blue Colour of her room was so peaceful.

She lives in the second last house of that road which made him Scare because what he hear today already boil his blood .

He picked his phone up and Called his guards and made sure they cry whole night for scaring his baby making her cry and seeing her.

"Sidharth Rao Matlab tabhi aur unki jaan ko rulana matlab unke eman ko nuksan pahuchana. "

He didn't know when he layed on her cute small Comfy bed relaxing his nerves. He Want to take her with himself but the fact she won't agree was worrying him.

She came back with a tray and saw him continuously staring the ceiling all lost in his world.

Naaz- Suniye.

She said in low voice and he seems unaffected.

Naaz- Aap Sun Rahe.

Sid- Han Han Kya hua Aapko?.

He sat being panicked making her Blush and walk towards him.He smile seeing her care and pull her in his lap making her scream.

Naaz- Na kare na.

She said hiding her face in his arms which were wrapped around her.

Sid- Kya Na kare Hum.

He said teasing her making her hit her hand on his chest.

Sid- Na kare na( He Mimicked her).

She came out of his arms looking at him with sad pout.

Sid- Acha Baba Chaliye Kahate hai.

The person who rarely say sorry almost pour his heart out for asking apology from her. And She felt damn hard for him now.

True Never Judge a person just because you hear something about them Judge them on the basis of how they treat you and how they are with you.

They feed each other almond enjoy each and every moment teasing, blushing and smirking.

They were in love which is so pure and strong that no one can break it.

Naaz- Hatiye na

He left her making her blush and she kept the plates aside washing her hands and let him do that too.

She sat on small couch and was thinking to ask him to sit down or not will he sit down and let her massage his head.

He came back and saw her staring the hair oil bottle sitting on couch and without saying anything he sat down on floor and pull her both hands from back.

She was shocked that how can he understand her unspoken feelings and smiled when he put them on his hairs.

She pour the oil in her hand and then on his head and started massaging his head nicely making him relax .

He closed her eyes and relax Himself and put his head more back just on her lap making her press his head.

Sid- Umm Aapne toh saari pareshani dur kar di humari.

Naaz- Sachi Aapko Acha Laga?

Sid- Hmm Humhe daily diya kare na ye champi.

Naaz- Jii Lekin...

He held her hand and turn around facing her and kept his head on her lap.

Sid- Aap Chale Na Humare sath Please Humhe aapko yaha akele nahi chorna humhe daar hai .

Naaz- Are Aap Woh...

Sid- Aap Humhe mana na kare na kyuki humhe ab apse ek minute bhi dur nahi rehne humhe haar paal aapke sath bitana hai aur haar daam aapko apni baaho mein rakhna hai Chaiye na humare sath.

She felt lost of words not knowing what to say and how to react and started ruffling his hairs.

Naaz- Hum kase nahi na...

He said making his breath hitched and look at her with sad face making her heart shink.
__________________________________________

La La laala la la laal.....Thoda toh Ekta jii se Khtarank ending karna sikh lu🙂😂.

Keep Commenting all I want is you support ❤️.

Press the cute star icon and if you follow me I won't mind😂❤️.

✨ Sukoon ✨जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें