-15-

Sid- Uffo Aapne 100 baar puch liya hai ab nahi keh rahe hum.

Naaz pouted sadly making him Huff and kiss her cute Pout.

Sid- Haadh se Zada khubsurat lag rahi aap Ab chale.

She smiled and nodded in Yes.This Was the hundredth time she was asking about her looks and outfit making him compliment her 100 times.

They Stood Infront of door Making Shehnaaz Admirer the whole freaking mansion.

The Garden, The Walk Area, The Pool, And many more things making him smile when she was looking here and there like a exicted kid.

Kaka- Chotte Sahab Aap Aaye na Andar.

This gained her attention and she peeped inside the mansion which was speaking about royalty.

Sid- Chaliye .

He bowed making her giggle and servent suprised. He took his hand in hers and enter royal like a perfect couples.

She was admiring every detail about his mansion and he was admiring his Jaan e Naaz.

The servents were standing with there head bowed down as you all know who will dare to see his girl.

Sid- Naaz Idhar aaye.

He slid his hand near her waist and pull her in jerk making her shiver.

Naaz- Kya kar rahe aap sab hai yaha.

She said in low audible voice.

Sid- Hmm Toh Humhe kya.

He kissed her forehead when his dad walked down the stairs with smirk.

He gave his a teased look which he raised his brows on. She notice the change in expression and was about to turn when.

Shiv- Humhe Bhi Milaye Zara Romance toh baad mein hoga.

Sid smiled like a teen boy making his dad smirk again and where as shehnaaz was in shock.

She found the voice quite similar and turn quickly because she was facing her back towards him.

Few gasp were heard making sid confused as hell and look at there shocked reaction.

Shiv- Sweetheart You.

He said in exicted loud voice making him hell confused and tears of happiness Started flowing from her eyes that he is his father .

She ran towards him and he open his arms quickly taking his baby girl in his arms making him shocked and the duo smile and cry.

Sid- Ye Kya Ho Raha.

He said a bit loud because he was hell confused making him shiver and him shake his head is disbelief stilling hugging her.

Shiv - Aap Bole Aap Humari beti ke sath kya kar rhe.

He understood everything but thought to play with him making shehnaaz smile knowing his playful attitude.

Sid- Hum kya kar rahe matlab aap kya kar rahe papa

He made a grumpy face and pull naaz to him by his arm and his Possiveness was on peak making Shiv jii smile and her blush.

He held her waist tight making Her look at him but his Stern face made her look down.

Shiv- Kya Keh Rahe aap?

Sid- Aapko Pata nahi Papa Humara mood nahi Masti ka na kare aap.

He made a Stern face hiding his smile.

Shiv- Agar Ye woh Hai Jo Hum Soch Rahe toh Asa nahi ho raha.

She bite her lips and look at sid who was getting Angry.

Sid- Kya nahi hone wala?

Shiv- Hum Apni Nazuk Bachi ko Tere sath nahi dekhne chahte bas.

Sid- Aapki?

Shiv- Han Hum isse 6 mahine se jante hai aur apni dusri jaan mante hai aapke baad aur ye humara faisla hai.

Sid- Aur Ye Aap Jan le Papa Ki Jo Mera Hai Won Hum Paa Kar hi Daamn Lete hai aur ye toh humari Zindagi ki Sabse khubsurat hissa inke liye toh hum sab barbad karne ko tayar hai.

His Father look at them when they made a eye contact making him smile with whole heart.

Shiv- Sidharth ( He shouted )

They both look at him and now she was nervous because of there short temper problem.

Shiv- Humhe Ye Umeed nahi Thi Ki Aap Asa kare ge.

Sid was hell Irritated why his father was behaving like this with him today making his heart sad.

Shiv- Direct Shaddi Kar ke Aata Itni Sukhi Sukhi Entry Humne Shiv Rao Ke Bete se nahi ki thi.

Sid was confused when she Giggle like a kid making him look at her with smile and Shiv Rao too.

The dots connected in her mind Shiv Rao ke Bete matalab Sidharth Rao Uffo.

They both high fived each other making sid pout and hug his dad like a baby.

Sid- Papa yaar.

Shiv- Tera Baap Hu Samjha na

They Hugged each other and Shiv Rao smile with tears making her nod in no and him said a silent Thankyou making her smile and nod in Yes.

Sid- Humhe Bass Maaf Kare .

Shiv-Chal Yaar Paka mAt.

They all laughed and servents smiled and praying for them.

Shiv- Chalo Bhai Khana lagao humhe bhukh lagi hai.

He took Shehnaaz hand and walk towards the dinning table followed by grumpy sid.

Sid- Merko nahi pucha.

Shiv- Par Tuh Aa Gaya na Dur thodi rahe ga apne pyaar se.

Sid smirked on her flushed face and held her other hand.

They all settled for dinner and they all started serving them.

Shiv- Hum Kush hai Ab Humhe Cake Haar samye mile ga.

She Giggle and Sid shake his Head in Disbelief.

Sid- Aap Aur Aapki baatein.

Shehnaaz- Are Ye Humara Favourite hai .

Both Together- Han Jii.

Making her Giggle and Shiv Rao kiss her hand making Sid smile.

They ate there dinner with full of Laugh and funny talks making the whole mansion full with hapiness.

________________________________________

1100+ Words.
Keep Commenting Please na ❤️😩.

Press the cute star icon and if you follow me I won't mind😂❤️.

✨ Sukoon ✨जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें