-14-

Getting ready in Yellow Anarkali Suit with Pink Dupatta. She Wore Pretty Set Jhumkas in her ear.

She smile wearing pink bangles and tie her hairs properly. She stood infront of the mirror admiring her when she hear a knock.

He loves her in simple and proper indian attairs , She can't imagine his reaction after seeing her like this.

Unable to control She ran towards the door and open it within few seconds making her Breathe hitched.

He was looking damn hot in black shirt with front two button open and it was so fucking tight that his manly chest was looking damn tempting.

His heart drop in inside his stomach after seeing her Standing like a angle infront of him . Her No makeup look and that simple pink gloss was making him breathe high.

He was busy capturing her out when she bite her lips unable to take his intense gaze and next She found herself pinned to the wall by none other than her Rao Sahab.

Sid breathe near her lips making a Shiver ran down her spine and close her eyes shut. The raising tension between them was killing both of them.

Sid never thought her in any lustful way but today after seeing her in such perfect curves fitting suit his pants twitch in anticipation.

Sid- Kya Kar Rahi hai aap han.

His Husky Voice made her jump on her place and the way his hands were pinning her hands on the wall was making her hell shy.

Sid- Naaz Hum Khud ko samhal nahi sakte asa na kiya kare na.

He winned like a child making her cheeks go Red by his shameless talks.She try to maintain some distance between them but end us coming more close to his lips.

Her lips were just mere inches away from his making her heart Beats fast which can be audible to him.

Without wasting a second his attached his lips with her Shivering one making her blush. He was busy sucking her soft plumy lips and she was trying to reciprocate it.

His hands left her hand and held her waist pulling her more towards him. He was so lost in exploring her mouth that he didn't noticed that she was breathless now.

He left her lips but took her lower lips again biting it for second making her hiss and jump in pain.

He left her and dug his head inside her neck calming himself and she started rubbing his arms gently to let him calm.

He smile on how her cute soft hands were rubbing his hard bisceps and hands.He was blessed to have her in his life.

He kiss her forehead and then her eyes and took her hand taking him out after correcting themselves nicely.

They settled inside the car and the drive Started towards his home.

She was unable to meet his intense gaze and he was busy starring her.She was busy playing with her fingers and looking down .

Sid held her hands and kiss it making her smile and him Smirk.

Sid- Ek Baat kahi kya humne?

Naaz- Jii.

Sid- Jii( Mimicked her)

Naaz- Nahi.

She said shyly making him wrap his arms around her shoulder and pull her more towards him.

Sid- Toh Ab keh dete hai.
Aap Bhot Khubsurat lag rahi hai Jaaneman.

He said smirking making her blush and look outside unable to control her fast beating heart .

Sid- Uff aapka ye sharmana .

He said Acting that uff making her Chuckle on his cute antics.

Naaz- Humhe kuch puchna tha aapse.

She said Slowly making him smile and nod in Yes.

Naaz- Apke pariwar wale woh mm.

She don't how to ask and what to do so he let her head rest on his shoulder and said

Sid- Humare Yaha sirf humare papa rehte hai aur wahi hai humari duniya aur ab aaj se aap usse choti si duniya mein kadam raKhne wali hai.

Waise toh aap rakh chuki thi kab ka lekin aaj aap ko hum humari chotti duniya ke usse insan se milana jaa rahe hai jinki wajah se aaj hum yaha hai.

He said making her smile bright and she kissed his cheeks making him smile like a baby .

Naaz- Hum toh kush hai ki aaj humhe bhi ek pariwar mile ga jiske liye hum taraste the. Thankyou Humare Rao Sahab.

She said being shy making him pull her more in his arms.

Sid - Humari Jaan.
________________________________________

900+ Words It's not short😒.
Keep Commenting Please na ❤️😩.

Press the cute star icon and if you follow me I won't mind😂❤️.

✨ Sukoon ✨जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें