"Move"

_________________________________________________________My Hoes________________

(Har3mPr0 is online)

Hey. 😏*leans on pink barbie jeep* :Har3mPr0

GeOrGiE.Or.SIx: I miss you.

Aww, well I don't :Har3mPr0

GeOrGiE.Or.SIx: I'm sorry that I didn't bid you farewell. That's was rude of me.

Whoa there buster I was kidding- :Har3mPr0

GeOrGiE.Or.SIx: I'm glad.

Santas_S3xSlAv3: Y'all know each other 🧐

Duh. :Har3mPr0

Read 30 mins ago

.

.

.

_____________
|_Your POV _|

I've been staring at my screen for 30 mins.
Why? Idk.
I sigh and finally put my phone on my nightstand.

Stretching in my bed and hug my body pillow, many weird thoughts popping up in my head.
Like. If I or someone ever accidentally kill a kid, to stay positive why not just thinks that you killed a future killer or another Hitler?
You maybe save someone life because of this kid..
As I doze off. My head start to ache and the radio buzzing shit sounds start to take over my mind.
I clutch my shrexi shrek body pillow tighter and whimper.
"Fuck.." I groan and slowly sit up.
My vision become blurry.
"I..Found..You.." A buzzy voice said in my head.
"You...found me..?" I ask. I look up and surprise to see a faceless dude standing infront of me.
"Hi" I giggle at his facelessness.
He look at me, pure d i s a p p o i n t m e n t  clearly written on his face.
I make a very ugly snort but that soon got cut off by the headache.
"Ok ok sorry!" I said and whimper.
The pain slowly faint.
"You're an ass dude.." I mumble and rub my head.
He shakes his head and a weird black noodle thingy wrap itself around my torso.
"KinkY-" I got cut off by my own screams when the tentacle start to shake.
"ALRIGHT STOP-" I start to laugh of fear and screams when the tentacle start to swing me around.
Alright this shit make me dizzy.
The tentacle finally stop swinging me around and it pull me closer to looks at his face.
I stare my 'You-got-games-on-your-phone' stares at where his eyes should be.
He, ofc, didn't budge by the weird ass stares, but just pure disappointment.
I pout at him.
"What do you want?" I ask.
"Y/n. I have found you, my child." He spoke.
"Daddy?"
"Uh..Yeah" He said and put me down.
When I got down on my feet, my leg wobbled a little but I quickly gain balance.

After I gained my balance, I got pull into a hug.
Something I crave for years.
I hesitantly hug back, but after a few seconds, I melt into the hug.
I feel the tears slowly roll down my cheeks and I sniff.
"Are you crying, darling?" He ask and rub my back.
I shake my head no and hug him tighter.
"It's ok to cry sometimes. You've been holding in for too long. Let it out." He said and rock us back and forth.
Hearing that, I stuff my face into his suit and cry.
'Pathetic. I just met him and I already show my weakest side. Pathetic.'
I thought and suddenly his grip tighten.
"You're not pathetic Y/n. If I don't love you at your weakest, do I deserve you at your best?" He said and hug me tighter.
I was surprised.
'He could read mind?'
"I, in fact, can read minds, Y/n." He said.

After a few wholesome moments, I finally pull away amd rub my watery eyes.
"Why are you here?" I ask and sit down on my bed.
"You're coming with me."
"Eh?"

.

.

.

"Do I really need to wear this?" I whined as I poke my binder.
"Yes, Y/n. As I inform you earlier, my followers are mostly rowdy.. teenagers." Slendad state and enter the room.
"And please put on your clothes." He said with his hand behind his back.
I pout and put on my favorite hoodie.

I look in the mirror and admire my haircut work.

"Sheesh, I look good!" I said and floof my hair

Slendad just sigh and nod.
"Only look won't work. You need to deepen your voice." He said and cross his arm.
"Lol Easy!" I said and cough in my fit.
"How's this?" I ask and look at him in le eyes.
He shake his head and hand me a programmable wrench mask.
"There's a voice changer for the mask." He said.

"Oo, where's the remote for the face?" I ask

He tilt his head and said "You don't need to. I make it so it can change the eyes base on your lip. There's a scan inside the mask." He then walks out of my room.
"Oh" I said and pick up my backpack.
I follow him to the livingroom.

He put his hand on my shoulder and my head began to spin.
I close my eyes for a moment and open them again to see that we're in a forest.

I put on my mask and pull up my hoodie.
"Where are we?" I ask Slendad who is already 'walking' ahead of me.
I quickly skip to him and start walking beside him.
"In the woods. My woods." He said.
"Why can't you just teleport us to the mansion?" I whined and almost trip on the tree rot that stick out from the ground.
"Because you have to get use to it." He said as he show off his gliding moves.
I roll my eyes and sigh.
This is gonna be a long ass walk..

<Times Skips>

"We're here." THE General Spookghetti spoke.
"

Finally!" I said exhausted.
"Now, where are your ScaryNoodles?" I ask and look up to him.
"Excuse me?" He said clearly confused.
I cough in my fist and said "I mean your loyal followers." He then rub his nonexistence nose before muttering a no no word.
"Pardon me. Say, Y/n, do you feel anything weird?" Slender ask as his attention is fully on me.
"Yeah actually.. kinda feel light headed. But that's all" I said and tilt my head.
He looks surprised a little by this.
He make a deep long 'sigh' before put his hand on my face.
I can feel the darkness take over my vision and hear Slendad say "Masky, take him to his room." Before everything went black.