Hangovers

Eddie Pov

As Gaege lies me down into my bed, I start humming the same song that I've had stuck in my head since last night. My eyes drift shut and I let sleep overtake me. Once I wake up, I look for Gaege and the others. Josh, Mully, and Grant are all no where to be seen, probably all still sleeping. I look outside and it's already dark out. I look at the clock on the mantle and it reads 6:30. I look in the kitchen and Gaege isn't there either. Then I look to the couch. Gaege is asleep on there with a blanket lazily pulled up on him. I shake my head, feel my headache, and then go to the bathroom to take some aspirin. Good thing it's night time and I don't have to deal with the bright sunlight. Stupid hangovers. I go back to the couch and sit on the ground. I lean my head back onto the couch and watch as the steady breaths leave Gaege. After a while, his eyes start to flutter. I stay where I am and close my eyes. Gaege must be awake because I feel him shift underneath me. I think he just goes back to sleep though because I don't hear anything after that. I keep my eyes close and soon the fake sleep becomes real. It's a terrible position to sleep in, but I'm comfortable in terms of the location of where I am, and not the place. I wake up a little while later and crack my neck then. I look over at Gaege and he's looking at me. 

"How'd you sleep?" Gaege asks.

"Good. How long have you been awake?"

"I don't know. Half hour maybe. I woke up about an hour and a half ago, but went back to bed when I saw you sleeping," Gaege says.

"That was a stupid position to sleep in," I say. "I liked sleeping by you though."

"Good to hear I'm a good sleeping buddy," Gaege says. I start humming a little bit, having that same song stuck in my head from before. "You know that song too?"

"Well, it's been stuck in my head since yesterday. It won't go away," I say. "I have no idea what it's called."

"I've had the same song stuck in my head as well. I can't figure out the name either," Gaege says.

"That's weird," I say.

"I know," Gaege says. It's quiet for a bit.

"God dammit what is this f*cking song?" I wonder outloud. Gaege laughs at me.

"It is so annoying," Gaege says. Then my mind starts to race. If we both have the same song going through our heads... does that mean? Nah. I've been in the same room with Gaege and a ton of other people and most of them were humming the same thing that Gaege and I were humming. But, this is so coincidental... Whatever. There is no such thing as soulmates. No. Such. Thing.

Hope you guys liked it! Shout out to @gaege_simp for requesting this. Luv you all! More to come!!!!!!!