Your Fault

Eddie Pov

When we walk in the house, Josh, Mully, and Grant are all sitting there, waiting for us.

"Food!" Mully exclaims and lunges towards Gaege, who is holding most of the food.

"No, no, no. You have to wait," Gaege says.

"F*ck you, just give me the food already," Mully says.

"Cranky when you're hungry, aren't you?" Gaege says.

"I f*cking hate this guy," Mully says.

"Don't talk back to your food giver," Gaege says.

"Just give him the god damn food," Grant says.

"Fine," Gaege says and gives Mully the food. Mully practically skips back over to the couch. Gaege gives Josh his food, who thanks him nicely. Grant is very happy to get his salad. I sit down by them and watch as they eat their food. We don't turn on the TV due to all of our hangovers not liking the bright light, so we just sit and talk.

"You guys make it so hard to get food for you," I say. "Having us run all over the town to get you all food."

"That's also partially your fault, Eddie," Gaege says.

"Don't drag me into this!" I exclaim.

"You're part of the problem!" Gaege says.

"So are you!" I try to change the subject.

"How the hell am I part of the problem?" Gaege asks.

"You..." I try to start.

"See," Gaege says.

"Fine, maybe you're not part of the problem, but you got the f*cking song stuck in our heads again!" I say.

"What song?" Grant asks.

"The song Numb by Linkin Park!" I say.

"Oh I know that song," Grant says.

"Well, I think we will forever have that song stuck in our heads thanks to this dipshit," I say.

"Hey! Don't blame me!" Gaege exclaims.

"It is your fault though!" I say.

Grant Pov

As the 2 idiots keep bickering, I start thinking. They keep being thrown together with that song. And we live in a world where soulmates are determined by songs. Is it a possibility that they're soulmates? I can't tell them that though, because they're way too against the possibility of that. They hate soulmates, and the idea of them being soulmates would haunt them. It wold probably ruin their friendship, because then they'd always be thinking about it. Every little thing would make them think that. And I don't want to be the cause of the break of their friendship. So I'll keep my mouth shut. At least until I get more information.

Hope you guys liked it! Sorry I haven't updated for a while on any of my stories. I'm with my family for another memorial. The 4 person to have died in a year. I have another memorial next weekend which will bring the count up to 6 because it's for 2 people. So I've been a bit busy, but I'll try and update more. Luv you all! More to come!!!!!!!!!!!