Fighting It

Grant Pov

They're at it again. Fighting. Back and forth. Talking about that song again. Numb. They keep hearing it and are getting more and more pissed off with it. Whenever they hear it now it gets stuck in their head. And I'm wondering more and more if they're soulmates. Even if I did tell them, they wouldn't believe me. Their whole lives and friendship is based off of their view on how soulmates don't exist. Even though it is scientifically proven that people that are soulmates do always have the same song in their head. Their rebuttal to that though is that so many people have the same song stuck in their head at the same time. So are all those people soulmates? Just an orgy of 100 people or more? But if you think about it, they are perfect for each other. And They're so close. They've been best friends for so long. They agree on so many things, but are different enough that it isn't fairy tale perfect. Because even in a world of soulmates, there is no such thing as fairy tale love. All couples fight, so they do still need to be different from each other. And I think they are right for each other. But telling either of them, would have them flipping out on me. Screaming and saying "soulmates don't exist" and "he's not my soulmates because there's no such thing". But the song is saying something. It keeps pushing them together in the way soulmates would. But they obviously won't see it. They never do. They always deny, deny, deny. There's no use fighting them because they're stuck in that mindset. They've finally finished their fight when I'm snapped out of thought. Gaege rolls his eyes and walks away from Eddie. Eddie sits down on the couch next to me. And the words that leave my mouth surprise me. 

Hope you guys liked it! Cliffhanger! Luv you all! More to come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!