Soulmates

Grant Pov

"I think you and Gaege and soulmates," I say before thinking. Eddie turns to me with a look I've never seen before.

"What?" Eddie says.

"Uh, nothing," I say, trying to save myself.

"No, I heard what you said. Why did you say that?"

"You know that song..."

"Numb. By f*cking Lincoln Park."

"Well, you and Gaege keep getting ... pulled together by that song."

"And what are you saying by that?"

"Well, we're living in a world where people are pulled to their soulmate by songs. You have been pulled together by this song at least 5 times. This song keeps you guys together. So you haven't thought..."

"No. I haven't because that is a piece of shit idea. Gaege and me. Soulmates! Ha!"

"Are you sure? You guys have so many things related! But at the same time, just the right amount of things different! You guys are best friends! You're so close and the amount of times you've had the same song stuck in your head. And I know that you guys have the excuse of "so many people have the same song stuck in their heads" but you guys have been close to so long!"

"Yes. I know," Eddie says.

"You haven't once thought that maybe you and Gaege might be soulmates."

"No. Maybe... Yes."

"I told you."

"I can't tell him!"

"Why not?"

"He'll get so pissed. He won't wanna hear it!"

"But you have good reason to think that. He can't get mad on that."

"Yes he can!"

"Come on. At least try!"

"I can't tell Gaege that we're probably soulmate's!" Eddie shouts.

"Soulmates?" I hear a voice say. F*****ccckkkkk.

Hope you guys liked it! Sorry for the cliffhanger! Luv you all! More to come!!!!!