The Final Chapter #1

"Sever the Fibers of Fate...
Wrath
Legendary Souls...
Greed
Wakfu King of Cards...
Pride & Sloth
Break the Chains of Villainous Fangs...
Lust
...
Envy
...
Gluttony

When Times, Dimensios, and World merge into one, for a single shared destiny of 7. Will it end in Life, or Death?"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A mass of wind blew through a red dessert wasteland, purple dust being blown all around. As the dust flew, a familiar figure was seen standing on a cliff that was covered in a mass of headstones that were all shapped uniquely.

Suddenly, a mass of white and green clocks appeared behind the figure, before another man wearing white and grey clothing was sent flying out of it, injuries covering his body. The man slowly rose to his feet, an enraged expression on his face.

"White."

The figure suddenly said, causing the boy in White, or Y/n L/n White Woz to jump before he quickly turned to face the figure, bowing towards him.

White: "L-Lord Kado! Y-Your majesty... it seems we have a p-problem!"

"..... It does not matter... The other Sins have gathered, and soon they will all arrive here... it does not matter how many enemies we have..."

The man began as he stared out into the distance over the cliff, a mass of power radiating from his body.

White: "Y-You're that confident in our victory?"

"Do you doubt our Victory?"

White: "N-No you're m-majesty! I don't not whatsoever! I owe you more than my life, you'll always have my loyalty Your Majesty!"

"... Good... because soon I'll be putting that Loyalty to the test... soon, my dream will come true..."

The man said as he pressed a button on his belt, causing a mass of light to shine, as the man transformed into his Rider form, causing the Red Symbols on his face to shine brightly.