The World Of Heisei #1

In the middle of a bright blue sky, an odd rainbow portal appeared, as it did the horn of a train was heard. Then out of the portal came a mass of train tracks that built themselves out of the portal, and soon after a futuristic bullet train was seen flying down the tracks and through the air, revealing it's full form

 Then out of the portal came a mass of train tracks that built themselves out of the portal, and soon after a futuristic bullet train was seen flying down the tracks and through the air, revealing it's full form

The train continues down the tracks, flying through the air. The horn blared once again as a city in the middle of a dessert was seen below them.

People inside of the DenLiner were seen looking out the windows in awe as the sun let out it's normal laughter

People inside of the DenLiner were seen looking out the windows in awe as the sun let out it's normal laughter. The trains tracks, and then the train itself, went around the city, before coming to a stop at the very top of a large set of steps at the top of the city, revealing an odd building that was their destination.

The door to the DenLiner then opened as the boy known as Y/n L/n Heisei walked out of it excitedly, holding his arms out wide as a the group from Y/n L/n Fangire's world, including Fangire himself walked out of the train, staring up at the cartoon skull covered building in awe.

Heisei: "I'd like to welcome you all to the Death Weapon Meister Academy! Or DWMA for short!"

Heisei announced with a giant smile on his face, the multitude of UA Students and 2 teachers looked around at the city below and the School infront of them as the Train they rode here in quickly dissapeared into nothingness.

Izuku: "Death Weapon Meister Academy?"

Ochako: "Another School?"

Fangire: "And it's in the middle of nowhere?"