[Bio Of Sins] 4 of 7

[Lust]

Name:
Y/n L/n Fangire

Story:
Break The Chains of Villainous Fangs

Age:
15&1/2

Publish:
May 18th

Race:
Human/Fangire Hybrid

Height:
5 Feet 8.5 Inches (Thanks to Hell's Gate)

Appearance:
Fangire as a relatively skinny boy with messy short H/c hair and Crimson Red Eyes similar to that of a demon. His face is soft which very much betrays his preverted nature. His canines are also sharp like fangs, and his ears are slightly pointed. His right leg is the Half Fangire phenomenon known as a Hell's Gate, which looks like 2 Silver Bat wings sealed with chains.

Residence:
Class 1-A UA Dorm Room
L/n Fangire/Lang Household (former)

Alias:
Kamen Rider Kiva (Hero/Universal Rider Name)
Fangire Emperor
WingLeg (By Bakugou)

Family:
Kenzan L/n (Father)
Maya Fangire (Mother)
Deus Lang (Half/Step Mother)
Kenji L/n Lang (Brother)
S̶a̶g̶a̶ ̶F̶a̶n̶g̶i̶r̶e̶ Kiba L/n Fangire (Half Brother)
K̶i̶v̶a̶L̶a̶ ̶F̶a̶n̶g̶i̶r̶e̶ LaLa L/n Fangire (Half Sister)
Kyoka Jiro (Future Spouse)
Atarashi L/n Fangire (Future Daughter)
Y/n L/n Bujin (Fellow Sin/Other Self)
Y/n L/n Heisei (Fellow Sin/Other Self/Mentor)
Y/n L/n Spade (Fellow Sins/Other Self)
Y/n L/n Woz (Fellow Sin/Other Selves)
King Kado (Fellow Sin/■■■■■■ ■■■■/■■■■■ ■■■■)
Renkai Axel Kado (Creator God)

Abilites:

Quirk: Vampire Smoke Blood
(He can turn his whole body into smoke, Leaving a Glass Fake of himself behind.)

Fangire Magic
(Ranging From his Hell's Gate to his Other Forms, Fangire has access to a mass of other powers beyond that of his Quirk.)

Garulu Blue
(Changing his form while both armored and not, Fangire gains the power of a the Wolven Race, including Super Sonic Howls, Super Speed, and Claw Like Nails)

Basshaa Green
(Changing his form while both armored and not, Fangire gains the powers of the Mer Race, including Breathing Underwater, Water Control, Tear Generation, and Mood Reading)

Dogga Purple
(Changing his form while both armored and not, Fangire gains the powers of the Franken Monks, including Electricity Generation, Super Strength, Magic/Quirk Countering, and Cloning)

Okami Silver
(Changing his form while both armored and not, Fangire gains the powers of the Legendorga Race, Including Extreme Swordsmanship, Durability, Magic Enhancement, Speed Increase, and Enhanced Endurance)

Fangire Crimson
(By Channeling the Full power of his Fangire Blood, Fangire is able to enter Emperor form and Crimson Form, enhancing all of his abilities to their max, although prolonged use of this form causes Fangire to go berserk.)

Hikari
(The Progenitor of All Quirks and A Drive towards Futher Evolution given form. A power that originally belonged to the First Fangire Queen, using this power let's Fangire move at a speed faster than light, the Quirks of Fangire's Allies also undergo the anomaly of Evolution when this power is pushed to it's limit.)

Yami
(Not only the reason Quirks were created, but it's original user is directly responsible for the greatest forces of Good and Evil in the Modern World, All for One and One for All. This Ability allows Fangire to Cancel out everything that's caught in it's void, able to weaken, crush and erase anything in it's path)