The World of Heisei #3

Fangire: "... ZZZZZZzzzzzzz...."

Atarashi: "Ugh, Don't worry Papa, I've gotcha! Ngh, why are you so heavy?"

Walking down the halls of the DWMA, Atarashi was seen, carrying the unconscious form of Y/n L/n Fangire on her back... or atleast trying to, as she struggled to lift him.

Atarashi: "Ugh, maybe I should have listened to Uncle Ken when he said to stop working on my legs all the time and focus on my arms..."

Atarashi said to herself as she still struggled to carry her future father, but now with the Image of a Chibi Version of her struggling to lift a heavy weight, while a Chibi Adult Kenji tried to motivate her.

*Snag*

Atarashi: "W-WOAH!"

While stuck in her own thoughts, the Half Fangire was about to trip and fall onto her face with Y/n still on her back. A look of shock on her face, only to close them, awaiting pain as she fell towards the floor... bbbuuuttt... the Pain never came as she kept her eyes shut tightly.

???: "Uh, need a little help there?"

Atarashi then opened her eyes only to be surprised as she saw her self only inches away from face planting into the ground. Observing herself some more, she then saw that a mix of vines and odd red threads had wrapped around her and Fangire on her back, keeping the two of them from hitting the ground and suspending them in the middle of the air. Looking around, she saw who had caught her, a boy who looked around her age, with Black Hair with a single two red strands and an black eyepatch over his right eye with what looked to be a scar design on the front of it, his left eye was Red. He wore a Black and ded jacked which what looked to be eyes on the shoulder, along with a dark grey undershirt and what looks to be a small red scissor blade on his necklace. Looking at the boy made Atarashi feel 2 ways, one was like she had seen someone like this boy before... and the other...

Atarashi thoughts: "OH MY GOD THIS GUY IS SO FREAKIN HOT!"

Being that, as she observed the boy's full form.

Atarashi had stars in her eyes and stared at the boy as he just held her and Fangire up, revealing that the Vine was coming out of his Palm, while the Sleeve of his jacket was being unraveled to create the red threads

???: "Uh, you ok? You're just staring at me, I didn't catch you too late did I?"

Atarashi: "N-No! Sorry, you just surprised me, that's all! Hehehe!"