Chapter 4

I run over to the collapsed, pale body. And put her back to the floor instead of her face. Her pulse has quickened so she's definitely alive. I have no idea what to do. Some random girl I met the other day collapsed and is unconscious. I decide to call 911 because isn't that what you're suppose to do?

"911 whats your emergency?" "Uhh well.." I look down at Maddy and I see she's starting to open her eyes. She looks confused and I whisper "Never mind" on the phone and hang up.

"Agh...Valerie?" "Um yeah I'm Valerie. What the hell happened to you?" "Its nothing" she sits up and wipes dirt off her jeans. I try to read her emotions, but I can't. "It's obviously something, you just fainted and you look really pale." "I just need a little rest,thats all. Its hot out today." It's a blatant lie, it's been a little cold lately.

"I think i should walk you home" She looks over to me and shrugs. I help her up and i try to support some of her weight and help her walk but she shrugs me off. She walked really slow and i pretend not to notice.

Its awkwardly quiet as we walk. I think to myself. Why did she fall on the floor in a mess? Who really is she? I look over to her. After this i am 100% sure i wont see her anymore. She has seen I am some danger with my scarred face and i think she is embarrassed by her fall. And it's true anyway, i could never have friends. I'm just not that kind of person.

Even though i tell myself i cant talk to her anymore the questions swirl behind my eyes. I feel like i need to know more about her. This is nearly an acquaintance and i shouldn't ask such personal questions.

But...

"Maddi what is really up? What has happened?" "Its none of your business, okay!" She yells at me the best way she can. She's too cute to be so pale and sickly, too cute to be angry.

"Sorry for asking..." I look down. I knew it was a bad idea anyway. Her cute rudeness didn't affect me though. She stopped in her tracks. I look at her and i can tell she feels guilty all though she was right, it wasn't my business.

"Sorry i just i don't want to talk about it..." "its fine-" "no it wasn't i was rude by yelling." I smile and just accept her apology.

It felt like a day but we finally made it to her house. The lights are off so i figure her parents probably work a lot. "Bye" i tell her while turning to walk home, but she grabs my wrist. "No! I mean.. Why don't you come in? I can make something for you or something... For helping me..." She smiles looking down sheepishly.

"Uh sure i guess" "great! Im not a very good cook so if it doesn't work out then we can order.." "Cool, Chinese food?" "I don't think i can make that" she laughs. "I meant to order" "yeah i know"

££££££££££££££££££££

Hey guys i know i havent updated but i have suckish reasons for you! School:p Anyway shoutout to pyt1234 go read her story c: and if youre religious(its okay if you arent!) pray for her please please. I love youuu<3