Chapter 5

Maddison claps her hands together. "Okay! Time to make food" i laugh "okay so what are you going to make?" "Hmm maybe we can bake a cake." She says while studying the ingredients she randomly took out of cabinets.

"That doesn't sound like a good dinner. Would your mother approve?" She freezes. "Uh whats wrong?" "Its...nothing. Its just that i...haven't seen my mother in a long time."

"Oh I'm sorry if i offended you" "Its fine." She smiles to herself trying to cheer herself up i guess. I have no idea how to fix what i did and how to make her cheery. I just hate to see her sad.

"Hey if it helps my mom is shit..." "Well at least your mom is still around. Gosh! Some people just don't know when they have it good! They have a mother and people for them. Like you! Learn to appreciate things." Maddison yells.

Now Im full blown angry. This girl knows nothing of me! But at the same time i am hurt by her words. I want someone to like me for once, which is pretty unusual of me.

Instead of yelling back i decide maybe i should just go home. I usually just try to avoid trouble. "I should just go, I'm sorry"

She probably thinks I'm full of shit. She doesn't think I'm sorry.

"I'm sorry I just... I dont know, I'm going to go home" I ramble while looking down. When i look up again she's blocking my way to leave. "You aren't going to leave, we have a cake to bake." She says emotionless- I think. I'm completely confused as I thought thus would be our last encounter, but then again i thought that a few times already. She smiles at me and i don't feel as anxious.

The argument has ended as abruptly as it started. Soon she has lead me to the kitchen and we stand in front of the ingredients yet again. I laugh,giggle actually. "What?" Maddy asks "Do you even know how to make cake?" She confidently holds her head up "I'm sure i can figure it out." I really laugh then "oh really?" I ask her while wiggling my eyebrows

She laughs at me and somehow we are in a laughing fit. Somewhere in the middle i state to "stop laughing at me!" "No!" She says like a child. I look for something to throw at her and soon she's covered in flour. We gasp at the same time. "You are gonna pay for this!" She yells as cracking an egg on my head. The yolk soaks my hair and drips down my face like tears. Maddy laughs at me as i powder her in more ingredients.

After our food fight we sit on the floor catching our breath from our laughs. I laugh at the thought that I would be in this situation. The common house-food-fight-with-potential-baking-ingredients fight. The ones you always see in fan fictions and things like the sort. The ones where the two people are probably already the best of friends and know everything about the other.

Maddy then gets up and heads to the bathroom i suppose. I have no idea what to do, but luckily Maddy comes back and gives me a towel. "Take a shower and get that stuff out of your hair before you start to smell like eggs. I'll get you some new clothes." I look at her perfect body type and then at mine. "Are you sure i could fit?" She smiles "Don't worry about it just go shower."

I go into the unfamiliar bathroom. Its almost empty except for the shower curtains, soap, and hair supplies. No wonder her hair is so perfect, with all this stuff.

I consider bolting out and saying i'll just shower, but unfortunately she's right. The yolk is hardened and the flour could fall into my eyes at any moment. I hesitantly peel off my clothes, afraid that someone could see me even though there was no window.

I jump into the shower and the cold water hits me. Maybe i should have waited a little for the water to warm. While waiting for the water to warm i'm startled by a knock on the door. "Come in" i say strained.

Maddy comes in and places something on the counter next to the sink. "Its some old clothes" she says as she leaves. I hear the door creak and then after a few seconds i hear it shut.

I walk forward to see the clothes, but then all of a sudden i feel myself falling and i feel great pain on my head. Black dots my vision as i try to get back up again and i get the familiar feeling of drowsiness. Then the black dots are all i see until i can't see anything anything anymore.

~~~~~HOURS LATER~~~~~

I feel something comfy under me and i don't feel wet on the cold tub floor like i did a second ago. I try to open my eyes but cringe from the pain. Dammit what did i do now? I leave my eyes closed and call out "hello?"

Soft footsteps come to me and all of a sudden someone had just slapped me. The footsteps open a door and leave. I fall back to sleep on the bed.

Hey guys! I know i haven't updated in a month, im a lazy bastard yada yada... Anyway things are probably pretty confusing. Right now as to who tf are all these random people? Don't worry, stick through it and you'll find out. C: