𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 | 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

Chapter Seven; Hei's permanent marker_________________________

_________________________

July 2016, Waikiki, Hawaii

The tourists gasps taking pictures of the beach Hei is pointing at. Her best friend Roselani is standing next to her explaining the place while Hei guides the tourist to the places Roselani is talking about. Both of them are wearing the pink Hawaiian Guide Company shirts, cute white skirts, Adidas sneakers, and as accessories a white cap with the company logo so the tourists will recognize them. Their summer job just started when there is no school.

"Welcome to Waikiki Beach the most famous beach of Waikiki Bay, it's beautifully demarcated and the sea is rougher at the left side from the pier, so watch out if you have kids with you," Roselani spoke while Hei points at the pier. "The entrance price is twenty dollars for adults and ten for kids between five and sixteen years old, a credit card is required. At the beach, you can hire sunbeds and even beach cabanas at the little building from the entrance." Hei hand out the information sheet with the language English to the tourists.

"The beach has a few bars you can order drinks and snacks, keep in mind that the employees want to keep this beach clean which means that it is strictly forbidden to take food and drinks within the premises. You are allowed to take a bottle of water! I'm guessing that my colleague is handing out our bottles?" Roselani questioned. The tourists smiled at them. The girls are a great team together.

Hei laughed. "Yes, I'm handing it out right now! Continue." Roselani nods touching her black glasses that protect her eyes from the heating sun. For people, it's clear that she's blind with the glasses and the guide stick. Roselani is still standing in the same place. She felt that Hei was standing next to her again.

"For free water, there are a few spots where you can fill up your reusable bottle. It's fresh and cold!" Roselani said while Hei points at the faucet stands. "The bathrooms are at the building of the lifeguards to the left side of the beach where you also can find the first aid help." Hei points in that direction. "If you want more information about this place, events, or another tour, our tower building is standing at Waikiki streets few blocks away, across from The Souvenir hut where you can buy our beautiful Hawaiian jewelry Inferno Ragazzi. The address is on our brochure." Roselani explains and reminds herself to smile, so she did. The tourists immediately write that down. Her watch around her wrists vibrates.

"Doctors appointment."

Roselani's watch reminded her. Roselani press on a button so her watch stopped vibrating. "Are there any questions?" She asks. Hei looked around to see that none has any questions. She gave Roselani a tuck on her shirt. "Alright, if there aren't any questions we wish you a pleasant stay and what we always say-." Hei wraps her arm around her.