𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 | 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

Chapter Twenty-Five; Now you are silent, huh?_________________________

_________________________

Oahu, Hawaii
Haleiwa

"The team exists of ten guys and six girls, now. It's kinda hard to pay attention to their technics one by one. That's why Billie and I do it together, I wasn't the only crew leader. But Billie is as well." Darryl explains pushing his right hand into his pocket, with his other hand he holds his ice cream cone. "The only difference was that I made the final decisions."

Hei laugh. "And I was thinking that there wasn't much behind it than just a group of friends dancing with each other." She points at him with her cone. "I want to see the flash mob live, once. That would be cool." Darryl smiled, taking a lick of her ice cream.

"Then come to Los Angeles, with me." They stopped walking. "I can show you around the good places, you can meet the crew. You can dance with me." Darryl moves his eyebrows. Hei smiled.

"Tempting." She takes a lick of her ice cream.

"Yeah, I'm leaving tomorrow morning."

"We can facetime, right? And send each other messages. Late-night calls." Hei looked up at him.

"Of course-." He grinned wrapping his arms around her. They walk past the hut where Kai and Billie are working together. Kai watched them walk away. "But now. Let's enjoy this moment for how long we have." Darryl says. Hei smiled kissing his cheek. Kai rolls his eyes and got back to cleaning.

Billie glanced at Kai and looked at where he's looking at. Billie chuckled. "Hm, now I understand why you are being so grumpy the whole week." Kai glanced at her. "It's my friend Darryl, isn't it?"

"No. It's not your friend. It's Hei." He sighed giving in. Billie jumps and sits down on the bar, focussing on him. "I don't understand why she's giving herself too fast to someone she barely knows. I hate it. That's the reason such things happened to her. Remember Bryan." Billie crosses her legs.

"Darryl isn't like that. But I get your point. Why aren't you talking to her instead?"

"Because she will call me a meddler." He rolls his eyes. Billie laugh. "I don't know what else to do-."

"You know. Let her be. Let Hei find things out by herself. That's a part of her teenage life." Billie says, jumping off the bar. Kai sighed and nods. "That's not the only thing that's bothering you." Billie smiled teasingly. Before Kai could say something Billie got distracted by Roselani who walks with her guide dog towards the hut.

She's wearing a white bodysuit with ripped mom jeans. Her hair is in a bun and she wears her usual black glasses. She has sneakers as shoes. "Hey, guys!" Roselani smiled. Guessing that someone is standing at the bar. With her luck Kai and Billie greeted. She sighs in relief. It would be awkward that the customers see her talking to air.