𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐓 𝐁𝐄 𝐀𝐅𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐅𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒

𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐇𝐈𝐒

──────

A WEEK──IT WAS A WEEK UNTIL
the Yule Ball and Draco still didn't have a date. There was only one girl he desperately wanted to go with and she already had a date.

"C'mon mate. You have to get out of bed." Theodore Nott begged his friend while pulling the covers off the boys bed.

There laid a sad Draco who was curled up in a ball, wearing only his black hoodie and a pair of boxers. He hissed as he felt the cold air hit his exposed skin "Gimme back my blanket." He mumbled, moving around a little to collect some warmth.

"Not until you get out of bed."

"What's the point?" Draco mumbled as he got out of his position, laying flat on his back. His grey eyes gloomily looked up at the ceiling. "Y/N already has a date. I wouldn't have felt like a piece of shit if I hadn't listened to you and that flithy muggle device."

Theo couldn't help, but feel for his friend. He knew how head over heels he was over this girl. Whenever him and Blaise visited Draco over breaks, Narcissa would always pop out of nowhere and ask him about the girl of his dreams. And Dracos response was just a red face and pursed lips as he slumped down.

Narcissa was constantly picking on her son for his infatuation with the Hufflepuff and now that Blaise, Theo, and Pansy were aware of this information, they joined the woman in teasing him.

"Look-"

The door swung open, revealing an overexcited Blaise Zabini who was practically jumping up and down while running to Dracos closet "Put your pants on baby!" He threw a pair of black dress pants at a confused Draco "Y/Ns crying and in need of some cheering up!"

Theo shook his head with a smirk, amused by his friends words and movements "You're happy because Y/Ns sad?" He stood up from the bed and helped Blaise, straightening up the blonde.

Blaise whispered a few words in Theos ear and the boys eyes widened "Oi!" Draco cringed as Theo began to spray cologne on him. "Lay off the cologne, pretty sure you sprayed some in my mouth."

"No can do Malfoy" Theo took Dracos sweatshirt off while Blaise threw a white button up at Draco. "Today's the day."

"The day?"

Blaise began to ruffle up the boys hair, Theo patting a few strands down "Does he have to repeat himself?"

As soon as Ezra Davies asked Y/N to the Ball, Draco had lost all his hope.