The way she looks tonight(Part one)

His eyes darted around the room looking for her but he couldn't find her among the patrons. He looked over at Nolan and shrugged. Nolan smiled and pointed behind Tim. Nolan cleared his throat "Hey Tim turn around shes over there.". Tim turned around just in time to see Lucy walking up on stage, lights were sparkling all around her as she became the only thing in the room he saw. He was nervously twirling his fingers as they walked to the seating in front of the stage. Wesley slid into the chair next to Tim with a grin on his face. "Hey pal nice choice on venue, so far this is the best bachelor party i've been to.". Tim couldn't take his eyes off her to even look at Wesley. He just nodded his head barely whispering yep.

The music started playing louder and Nolan hummed along "All eyes on me.. center of the circus."! He was nodding his head along and shouldered Tim. Just as he glanced over to see Tim mouth a-gap staring mindlessly at Lucy. Nolan laughed to himself and went off to the bar to grab them a drink.

Tims view was spectacular, he watched as the cloth hugging Lucys Breast slipped down exposing her nipple. He bit his lip and looked away. How could this be happening he thought. His own boot on stage in a bikini with fishnets and high heels that strapped up her legs. He adjusted in his chair as his eyes fell back on her. Her movement was so fluent as she slid down the pole. Her breast pressed up against the bar bulging out of her top. She slid down into a split and her eyes locked onto his. His breath caught in his throat as she rolled over onto her knees. She slowly leaned forward her ass slowly rising into the air. She turned back to watch him as he licked his lips unconsciously. She smirked at him, this mischievous look in her eyes. His cheeks turned bright red as he averted his gaze.

Nolan pulled up handing the drinks out and enjoying the view himself. Tim started, "You know this wasn't even my idea it was hers.". Talking about Angela and how she wanted to go to a strip club for the first time herself so it was only right the boys did. Tims eyes flickered back and fourth between the now dancing Lucy and Nolan. He couldn't take it anymore he slid his jacket off and thru back his drink, standing up he motioned Lucy to come over. She made her way off the stage and down to him. They both knew exactly what was about to happen. The way he looked at her with lustful eyes. She led him to the back room with no hesitation and closed the privacy curtain.

"Ah!" Lucy yelped. Tim pushed her down onto the couch, simultaneously dropping to his knees. He looked at Lucy one last time making sure she was okay with this. Her smile made his heart thump and he was sure. She bit her lip and dropped her eyes to his lips. He leaned up meeting her lips, his mouth enveloped hers and the slick wetness of his tongue danced onto her lips. She groaned as he pulled back taking her bottom lip with him. His eyes turned rough and he sunk down into her thighs spreading them and pushing her legs up in one smooth motion. She gasped, covering her mouth. He left no time for her to catch her breath his hand was already rubbing at her erect clit. Touching just the right spots making her squirm all over the couch. Tim adjusted his grip on her legs holding them down with force because he knew what was coming next. He slipped his tongue against her wetness. Lapping every inch of her up. Her hands buried in his hair. "Fuck Tim.". She moaned. He grinned slipping his tongue inside her. Her body reacted as she jumped up off the couch. Her hands pushing his head down. Rocking her hips into every thrust of his tongue. He slipped his finger over her sweet clit and rubbed just the way she needed. He never held back with Lucy she got every part of him. Especially his fingers, which now were down her throat. He quicken his pace earning him loud moans muffled by his fingers. Tim groaned at the sound of Lucy getting off. He felt her tighten around the fingers he had inside of her now. Slipping up and down inside her wet warmness. Her legs started shaking and she threw her head back against the couch. " ah, TIM.. ah fuck." She screamed as she released the built up pleasure. He slowly pulled back to watch her indulge... "For fucks sake Lucy your so gorgeous." he smirked.

Nolan looked around wondering where the two went off too. He stood up and walked back to the bar. No sign of them anywhere. He saw a sign that said private rooms instantly knowing where the two went. He laughed and nudged Wesley who also was confused. Wesley grinned, "about fucking time, those two have been will they won't they for way to long!" He laughed. "I don't even work at the station and I know that.".

Tim and Lucy walked out of the back room hand in hand with grins plastered on their faces. The party was just only getting started.