Mall Incident

Hope you enjoy this chapter and I'll do my best to keep pumping out as much as possible.

Izumi woke up within her lovers warm embrace which made her a very happy camper to start off the day warm and cozy. She heard some cute snoring from within her arms and looks down to little Eri sleeping peacefully. Izumi looked at Eri with a soft stare before leaning down and kisses her head softly. "Love you my little snowball." Izumi said before she looks up to Ash and kisses him on the lips for a second. "I love you my Aura King." Izumi was gonna try to get up from bed but before she could she was pulled into a tender kiss by Ash who was awake the whole time.

"Love you too my Aura Queen." Ash said with a soft smile. Ash then started to get up from bed. The first thing that caught Izumi's eyes were his scars.

(Imagine him more muscular kinda like goku only a bit less then him

(Imagine him more muscular kinda like goku only a bit less then him.)

She never ask how he got his scars cause she knows he got it from his fights with the enemy and from his dangerously harsh training he used to do. She places Eri on the bed gently before she stands up with Ash and started to trace her fingers gently on his scars tracing it. Ash doesn't mind it. His old friends used to do it whenever they see his scars that he has no shame to show. His own mother used to trace his scars gently with tears in her eyes cause of how much pain he used to be in whenever he walked away from an enemy he had to kill.

Ash gently grasped her hand before kissing the palm of Izumi's hand before he kisses her once again. Izumi kisses back after a few second they broke the kiss and smiled to eachother. "Who would have thought that I would actually ever fall in love with a beautiful strong young woman." Ash said making Izumi blush she would have said something if it weren't for them hearing someone giggling they turned to the bed and saw Izumi looking at them. "Oh so you wanna laugh at your papa huh? Ok then I'll make you laugh cause I'm the tickle monster!" Ash said as he started to tickle Eri making her go into a fit of laughter.

"No more papa!" Eri said as she laughed more. "Mama help!" She cried for help but Izumi joined in on the fun making Eri laugh more.

"Mama is also the tickle monster!" Izumi said with a smile before long they stop to let Eri catch her breath. "We love you snowball." Said Izumi as she and Ash kissed her head softly.

Eri was happy with her parents and anything from past is at the very back of her mind now thanks to her parents.

Ash looked at the time before standing up. "Let's get ready so we can go buy you the gear you want and some camping clothes for Eri." Ash said as bye started to grab his clothes then went to the restroom to take a quick shower.

Izumi stood up and started to grab some clothes for her and Eri. "Hmm oh this will good on you snowball." Izumi said as she grabs a pink shirt, pants, sock, and underwear for Eri. Eri smiles cause she liked the color pink. Not as much as blue, red, or green, but she still liked the color pink. Ash walked out the bathroom in casual clothes which is blue shoes, pants, and a black tight t-shirt. Making Izumi blush like never before even after seeing half naked before she still can't stop blushing when he shows off his muscles to her.