Sports Festival Pt.1

Nothing own by me at all. All rights go to the rightful creators. Also I have a question at the end of the chapter for those who read this story.

Izumi was walking into the class and everyone can see she was tired as all hell. The first one to ask was her first friend after years of isolation.

"Izumi are you ok!?" Uraraka asked seeing her best friend so tired and covered in some bandages.

Izumi smiles at her friend. "Yeah just tired from a lot of training the past week." Izumi answered but that made everyone question what kind of training did she go through. Before anyone can ask they hear the door open so they get to their desk.

They see their sensei Aizawa covered in bandages. "Sensei it's good to see your well and ok!" Kirishima exclaimed. But Uraraka questioned that.

"Can you really call that ok?" But that went unanswered by the class as Aizawa started the class.

"My health is non of your concern and I'm fine thanks to whoever healed me." Aizawa answer calmly and lazily. "But your fight isn't over yet." That made the whole class tense up with either fear or in Izumi's case determination.

"NOT MORE VILLIANS!" Yelled Mineta. But was silenced by Aizawa's glare with those red glowing eyes.

Aizawa's eyes went back to normal. "Now that, that's over. We can continue. The sports festival is coming up and you will have the next two weeks off to train."

As everyone listened they were being hyped up. But non like Izumi who looked at her hand that glowed a little with her aura. She knew it's time to kick up her training up another notch.

Bakugo was grinning like a mad man. 'It's time to show these losers who the top dog is! It's also time to put deku back in her place once and for all!' Was all he can think.

Time skip cause I can!

"Man I want to wear my hero costume!" You can see the girl with pink skin talking with her classmates. Her name is Mina Ashida.

"Well it wouldn't be fair for the other classes that aren't in the hero course. *ribbit*" Tsuyu said. She is the blunt of the entire group as Mina pouted at her.

We can see Izumi talking to her friends Uraraka and Iida. Todoroki started to make his way to her.

"Midoriya." That caught everyone's attention. "I believe we are the most powerful here. But you also have All Might's attention. I won't ask but I will defeat you." Todoroki declared catching everyone off guard. But before he could walk away everyone felt pressure drop upon them.

They all turned and see a green aura surrounding Izumi. "Big words from someone that only uses half of his power. I have been training hard for weeks now and have grown powerful. Especially with the new power I've learned that I have." Everyone was caught off guard. Before anyone could say anything the pressure was gone and they were called to the field.

Everyone missed the murderers look Bakugo had on his face. 'There is no way you can beat me and that half and half bastard declared war on the wrong person!' He thought to himself.

Everyone was feeling a little nervous as they see the stadium packed with people.

"This is kinda nerv racking huh bakubro." Kirishima said but he could see that this only inflated bakugos ego.

"No Im feeling great!" He had a almost insane grin.

The class can hear their other teacher Present Mic screaming in his... well mic. "HELLO PEOPLE WELCOME TO THE ANNUAL SPORTS FESTIVAL!! I'M JOINED BY MY FRIEND GOOD FRIEND EASER HEAD!"