TwO

Two months of torture passed, and Zee still had no idea where Saint was. He missed him terribly. Zee wasn't eating properly or getting enough sleep, throwing himself into work to ease the pain and loneliness. But nights remained a hellish ordeal. Eventually, he decided to sell the house. Fortunately, a married couple bought it. Zee couldn't keep the house anymore when the love and future he had envisioned for it were gone.

Zee snapped back to reality when he heard his secretary talking to someone in his office. "Wait here, maybe he went to the bathroom," she said. After a few minutes of trying to calm himself, Zee opened the bathroom door, only to be stunned by the sight of Saint staring back at him. Zee almost lost his strength as he slowly walked towards Saint and hugged him tightly. Saint didn't say a word, simply standing there, feeling the warmth and trembling of his ex-boyfriend. He missed his idiot a lot. Zee whispered, "I miss you, Saint."

Saint gently held Zee's shoulders to break the hug. "I'm here to invite you to a wedding, P'Zee," he said. Zee staggered, backing away quickly. "I'm... I'm sorry, Saint. I'm sorry for hugging you," he replied, his voice cracked and eyes glassy. He stood there, avoiding Saint's confused gaze. As Saint opened his mouth to say something, Zee cut him off, "I'm happy for you, Saint. Finally, you found someone who will take care of you. I'm sorry, I wasn't better for you. Put the invitation letter on my table. I'll excuse myself to the restroom."

Zee almost ran to the restroom, wanting to hide. He locked the door behind him, leaving Saint standing there, dumbfounded.