FouR

Zee remained on his knees, crying uncontrollably as Saint knelt down beside him, also shedding tears. Saint gently held Zee's trembling hands, listening to his apologies and pleas for forgiveness. Zee blamed himself for not informing Saint about the house, knowing how much Saint disliked extravagant things and preferred simplicity.

"I'm sorry for running away, P'Zee, for leaving without hearing your reasons," Saint said softly. "But I was furious that you didn't discuss it with me beforehand. You know how much I hate that, right? We're a couple, we should plan together, especially for our future."

Saint hugged Zee tightly, feeling his warmth and familiar scent that he had missed so much. "I'm sorry for leaving you. Please forgive me too," Saint whispered, his voice filled with remorse and longing.

Zee held onto Saint, their embrace a mix of sorrow and relief. "I'm sorry, Saint. I should have told you about the house. I was planning something special for us, but I didn't think it through," Zee admitted, burying his face in Saint's shoulder.

They stayed like that for a while, comforting each other and letting their emotions flow. Gradually, the weight of misunderstanding and hurt began to lift as they reassured each other of their love and commitment.

"We'll communicate better from now on, P'Zee. No more secrets or surprises that could hurt us," Saint promised, stroking Zee's hair gently.

Zee nodded, feeling a sense of hope and renewal. "I love you, Saint. I'm so sorry for everything," he said, looking into Saint's eyes with sincerity.

"I love you too, P'Zee. Let's never lose each other again," Saint replied, kissing Zee's forehead tenderly.

They knew there were challenges ahead, but they also knew they were stronger together. With forgiveness and understanding, they began to rebuild their relationship, ready to face whatever the future held, hand in hand.