FivE

They had been on the cold floor for what seemed like an eternity, holding each other tightly until Saint helped Zee up, realizing his legs had gone numb. They moved to the couch, still clasping hands. Zee was overwhelmed with happiness that Saint was back, but he couldn't ignore how much weight Saint had lost and the visible signs of fatigue.

"Are you not eating well? You've lost so much weight! My favorite cheeks are gone!" Zee asked with concern.

"It's because... I miss P'Zee's food so much," Saint replied, pouting slightly. Zee was known for his cooking, which he enjoyed doing for Saint.

"Then let's fix that right away. Cook for me, P'Zee. I'm hungry!" Saint said, clinging onto Zee's arm.

"Are you really here, Saint? Did you really come back for me?" Zee started to say, but before he could finish, Saint's lips met his own in a gentle kiss. Saint kissed Zee tenderly, licking his lower lip for entrance, and Zee responded eagerly, their tongues intertwining in a passionate dance. They kissed deeply, affirming their reunion until they were both breathless.

Breaking the kiss, Saint murmured, "P'Zee, I'm hungry. Feed your baby bunny."

Zee chuckled at Saint's affectionate nickname. He gave Saint a quick peck on the lips, making Saint blush. "It's late afternoon now. I'll ask my secretary to wrap things up so I can feed my hungry little bunny," Zee said, playfully pinching Saint's blushing cheeks.

Zee called his secretary to handle his remaining tasks, then they headed to the parking lot, eager to return home together.