Oh no....

It was a normal day. Kokichi and Shuichi were hanging out, as well as one of the mono bots! It's name was monouma it helped kokichi learn how to sow so he could appear to be the ultimate seamstress. Suddenly the body discovery alarm went off... the two boys rushed over. kokichi wasn't wearing his contacts because he had to sow. Instead he was wearing goggles he had kept from mius death, no one really cared about the goggles since they became popular after danganronpa version 3.

KOKICHIS POV:
There it was right infront of him. His brother lay dead with a bunch of blood marks along beside akari whom was covered in stab wounds. Kokichi puzzled together in his mind what could of happened and who the obvious culprits were. It seems akari, estuko and Subaru had disappeared at the same time (Subaru is mius little brother and he is the ultimate bank management) Kokichi puzzled together the story pretty well and told 'yukizome' his plans ( since Shuichi is the protag)

IN THE MIDDLE OF CH3 3RD TRIAL ( I think?)

"Me and hiyori assume that Subaru planned etsukos death beforehand due to the reason he knew someone would trail on up after estuko then he'd have his victims, We believe estuko died of cut of blood circulation then Subaru stabbed him a few times. As for Akari it seems she was injected with a lethal poison from hiyoris lab, she only uses it to make die for her oufits. She was injected with that then smuthered to assure her death was faster. Then the knife the blackened used was put in akaris hand making it look like she killed estuko" Shuichi was out of breath by the end of the sentence
"Good info!" Mitsuka proclaimed
"Okay everyone~ it's time to vote!" Monokuma said happily

Everyone voted for Subaru and it was correct.

BANK CRIME
EXECUTION OF
SUBARU IRUMA

Subarus execution consisted of a bank robbery.
He was the banker and the monokumas were the robbers. He had to chase after him very swiftly and then the monokumas threw a bomb. The bomb exploded but Subaru was still alive, the monokumas grabbed a gun and shot him dead.... he was gone..... his love, Mitsuka was very upset at his death subaru was the glue that kept her happy, the key to her heart.
Kokichi comforted Mitsuka as much as he could while Shuichi was stressing out since he didn't know how to deal with someone losing their loved one....

DONE SYAYAYAYHSYSHS HDHDHDHDHSHD HDHDNDBDBS HDSBBS THIS IS 437 WORDS LONG NEXT CHAPTER WILL HOPEFULLY BE LONGER XOXOXO CREATOR.