I like you

Sam came up and kissed my hand and I could have kicked him in the face because I am not a lady person and I don't want to be treated as one. My cheeks were red but I wasn't blushing my blood was boiling and I could have killed him right there. I slowley backed away and punched him right in the nose. He backed away and you could see the blood I kinda felt guilty but I am not going to be accepted as a little skinny weak girl. I am a tough girl and they better know it.

   They all just looked at me shocked. Sam came up to me and smiled."your tough scarlet." Sms said to me. They all nodded their heads in agreement. I was just straight up confused.

  "where is my room." I ask Ricky still confused.

He smiles at me and leads me through a series of twists and turns and he finally opens a door leading into a beautiful black and blue room with sliver out lining. I gasp as Ricky leads me into a huge bathroom. I squeal as he leads me into a walk in closet. The sad part is I don't have any clothes to hang up.

"We will buy you some more cloths tommorow when you wake up okay?" Ricky asked

I just nod in response not trusting my voice at the moment. I look up at him to thank him but he is gone.

  I walk in to the living room after getting lost quite a few times, and he's not in there so I decide to ask the boys

   "have any of you seen Ricky I can't find him."

   Jc points behind me, I turn around and Ricky is standing there on his phone. He didn't even realize I was there. I looked up at him and cleared my throat so I could get his attention. It worked because he looked up at me and smiled.

" I have something for you I'll be right back." Ricky stated then ran up the stairs.

   I looked at everyone and they just gave ma a side smirk. Ricky cane down stairs and was holding something behind his back. I looked at him and he just smirked. I gave him a confused look and he held out a blue iphone. I just stared at him like he was crazy and that the phone was fake, but it wasn't because he turned it on and handed it to me.

      I just stared at it like it was crazy because I have never had a phone before not even a flip phone.

  "oh and there's something else." Ricky said while smiling.

He came back down stairs and I fell to my knees.