everything heals over time

Chapter 8

Scarletts p.o.v
We got a call from the hospital at around two thirty in the morning, luckily we were all awake. I was the first one there so I answered the phone.

"hello"
"yes this is doctor hage I am calling about Shelby."
"how is she."

"she is awake you can come visit her tommorow during visiting hours."
"oh that's great we will be there as soon as visiting hours start."
"that's great I will tell her that your all coming."
"mkay thank you so much. Good bye doctor."

Then I hung up the phone.

Rickys p.o.v
Shelby is awake as Scarlett told us. The thing is I know Shelby is in the hospital and all, but I don't know if I should tell her that I'm breaking up with her or if I should wait.

I think I'll wait I don't want to drop the bomb on her at the hospital but I have to tell her before scatlett sees her trying to cuddle with me. I don't want Scarlett to be mad at me. I will have to tell her after she has had time to recover.

Scarletts p.o.v

   Ricky has been avoiding everyone and I think something is on his mind.
I think I should talk to him about it. I don't want to invade his privacy. Nah I will wait and if he wants to tell me he will tell me if not then it will be fine.

Sams p.o.v
  Scarlett is really pretty, but I don't want to take her away from Ricky he deserves her he is the one who found her. I don't think I will be able to Ricky has the looks and she looks like she really likes ricky. I will just wait and see if this is all a faze or if it is permanent. Hopefully it is a faze because I would never do anything like that to Ricky.

Scarletts p.o.v

The doctor called in the middle of the night to inform us that Shelby passed away through the night and that there is no need to come visit her unless we want to say our goodbyes. I told ricky and he just burst into tears I felt Sooo bad but there is nothing I can do but comfort him. I tried but he just pushed me away.

"everything heals over time." Are the only words I said to him.