i wish you were here

Rickys p.o.v
"everything heals over time."
That is all i heard. Scarrlett was trying to comfort me but all i did was push her away. I feel bad but I dont want here to see me like this. Shelby is dead. I cant believe it she was my best friend. Scarrlet is Probably clueless about the whole thing she doesnt know what happend or how close me and shelby were. I should Probably explain it to her Then she will understand why I am a mess.

Scarrlets p.o.v
I feel like he wants to tell me something, but Its like he doesnt know how to. Maybe i could go see how he is doing and he will tell me. I am slowly walking to his room When i hear him talking. I dont know if he's talking to himself or if he is on the phone. I decided to knock on the door and see what happens. As i am getting ready to knock the door opens and I fall and thank god ricky catches me right before i hit the ground.

Jc's p.o.v
Scarrlet is awesome i can totally see us being friends.

Rickys p.o.v
Scarrlet is in my arms right now and I dont know what to do so I sit her down on the bed. I am going to tell her why I am so upset. Look scarrlett I am so upset because" I didn't get to finish my sentence because someone *cough*cough* conner came bursting through the door.