1 and only chapter

a/n this plot is made by my bestie #crackhead

prologue : gerard walked into his home he wasn't expecting it to be quiet despite him and frank (his loving husband) having 4 kids hailey, jossy, cement, and banjo. But what he saw was not what he was expecting...

1
"Daddy, can i eat these brownies?" little jossy asked, holding a tray of funky smelling brownies. Her daddy Frank looked down to see his daughter holding a tray of weed brownies.. Or what he thought was weed...gifted to him instead of child support from banjo's mother. " No sorry honey, those are daddys special brownies. It has my medicine that you can't eat it but I will go to the store and get you some you can eat." Frank got his keys and left to go get brownies for his beloved kids.

~~~
"Where did dad go?" banjo asked jossy. "He went to get us brownies because we can't eat them. They have dad's medicine in them." banjo opened the brownies to be surprised with a stench "ew why would he eat this it smells so bad" jossy gagged "i know but he's getting us some hopefully daddy will be back soon." 
The kids then got fixated on the show that was on the tv forgetting about the brownies left open and 15 minutes later their dog Lois came rolling in... she found the smelly weed brownies and took a nibble. They weren't that bad to the dog so she ate more and more then they were gone. "Uhhh jossy..the dog ate dad's brownies i think.." jossy looked at the dog who was growling "lois are you oka-" jossy was cut off by lois attacking her biting off her toes and eating her eyeballs. Once lois was done she moved on to banjo who was screaming at the top of his lungs then lois ate off his ears and ripped his arm off and threw it across the room if anything couldn't get worse hailey and cement walk out to see what happened then lois decides to tear cement into shreds. Hailey tried to run outside but then the dog ate both legs and crushed her skull into pieces. The dog then decided to destroy the house.

~~
20 minutes have passed and gerard came home "kids im... home WHAT THE ?FUCK" children body parts were everywhere along with blood. "FRANK?" no response gerard was sobbing now his kids were dead and he had no idea what had happened .. Well only one of them was really his because frank had 3 different baby mamas but he loved all the kids like they were his. Then Frank walked in "Hey kids I got the brownies!!" Gerard ran to Frank "FRANK SOMETHING HAPPENED OUR KIDs GOT KILLED I JUST GOT HOME AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON.!!12!21" frank then looked up to see his dead children and the empty weed brownie pan on the couch. " t-the brownies did they eat them?" Frank muttered to himself. Then a bloody lois came out with her favorite bone... it hit frank lois ate the brownies and went crazy then killed his kids. "The-the dog she ate our kids oh my god-" "WE NEED TO CALL 911 NOW OMG"

So uh the cops came and the dog almost killed them but then the cop shot the dog with his ak 47 35 times and they did test on the "weed" brownies to see that they had  1% weed 45% herain 26% crack and 33% meth... so that was uh interesting to say the least...

The end <3