2

I love Calum. Not in that way, like in a brother sister way. So I look out for him. He doesn't really do the same for me, but I don't really get into much trouble.

Seventh period just ended, I had health next. I walk past the senior lockers and see some people, I look back and it was a girl pushing a boy against a locker and kissing him. I look closer and notice it was Calum. I was about to go smack some sense into him when Cecilia comes up behind me and holds me back. "Just ignore it, let him get himself into drama." I sigh and walk away just when he notices me. He politely pushes the girl off and starts jogging after me. "Hey guys!" he says while squeezing in between me and Cecilia. I roll my eyes and walk faster. He stops and turns around to talk to Ashton. I go to class and I see Ashton outside the door gesturing me to come out. I asked to go to the bathroom and quickly walk out the door. "Skylar! Calum wasn't kissing that girl, she was forcing herself on him, he doesn't even know her name!" He says really out of breath. Ashton is also one of my closest friends, but I haven't known him as long as I've known Calum. " I believe you." I mumble. He smiles and gives me a hug. "Now go to class before you get busted," he whispers while walking away.

At the end of the day I met Calum by the front doors, he doesn't give me a hug and he doesn't talk. We just awkwardly stood their. "so, do you want to go to the hard rock cafe?" He asks being scared of my response. I just stand, smile, and jump on him and he caught me. He holds me for a minute. He takes my hand and pulls me and runs. He puts his penny board on the ground and starts riding really fast. I get on mine and try to catch up with him. We turn the corner, stop our boards and go in the cafe. We both got a smoothie, and drank it really fast. We went to his apartment, and his parents weren't home. We went to his room and he went on his computer, and I was doing my world history home work. We heard the door open.Calum sighs, and I giggle. "CALUM?" his mom yells. "CAAALUUM?!" she screams out again. I start cracking up, " Yes mom?!" he says while starting to laugh. "did you empty the dish washer?" she asks. He makes a stressed face, "I'm about to now!" he responds. We run into the kitchen. " Hi Skylar! How are you?" she asks while putting down the groceries. "Good, thanks," I respond and smile.

She went out to get more groceries and Calum closes the dishwasher. We walk back to his room.

"Are you still mad at me? I told Ashton to tell you what happened." He asks. I nod a no, but he thinks i'm still grumpy about it. He stands up and puts on American Idiot by Greenday. He starts dancing and tries to get me to. I just sit their and laugh, he jumps on top of me, adjusts to a comfortable place to sit, and puts his arm around me. I quietly sing to the song. He looks at me shocked. "I've known you for almost 15 years and I never knew you can sing!" he says. "Cause I cant," I respond. Calum gets up and gets his guitar. He starts strumming the chords to Wonder Wall. I sing, not even knowing the trap I'm falling into. He stops strumming and looks at me. "You should do something with that voice." he said being serious. I smile and shrug my shoulders. My phone started ringing, it was my mom. She said she had to stay in DC tonight because she had extra hours. " Do you want to spend the night here?" He says. "Sure, if its not to much trouble," I say. "Not at all," he responds.

It was about 9 and he gave me his "George town" t-shirt and boxers to sleep in. Once again we fell asleep on the couch, his hand was on mine. And I felt a feeling that would make you never want to wake up.