4

In the morning we woke up at 9, I wore my "ACDC" shirt and black jeans, Cal wore a black muscle tee and black jeans. We went to the lobby and got breakfast. After we ate, we had to go to the park to get ready. We got on the metro and this guy with sweaty pits was sitting next to Calum. He got up and said "Pardon," while walking to stand next to me. "You British or something?" the man asks. He just smirked and nodded a quick no. We were laughing for the rest of the way. We got off and their were some people waiting at the metro stop to meet us. We took pictures and walked to where we were going to perform. Their was a ton of people their, we sang "Teenage Dream," by Katy Perry. The whole night was just great, the crowd sang along, and it was just a lot of fun. It was like 3 so the rest of the day we went to the statue of liberty and got lunch. Calum was smiling the whole day, he felt famous.
At the end of the day we went back to the hotel and went to the restaurant at about 9. When we went back to the room we wanted to do a twitcam. It wasn't really fun since it was only the two of us but, Calum makes everything fun. We heard the doorbell ring and it was a fruit basket for Calum from "Marry." Calum looks and screams " We have fans!" I giggle and steal a straw berry. We did the twit cam till about 11. When we were done we got our pajamas on and we were about to go to bed. All of a sudden we hear muffled out chants, Calum opens the window and sticks his head out. The chants get louder, I raise my eyebrows in shock and come to see what was happening. We both stick our heads out and the chants get even louder. "We are going to bed guys, but tomorrow morning we will be here to say hi!" Calum says with a tired voice. We close the window and sigh. "What just happened?!" Calum asks me while plopping on the bed. I get my laptop and sit on the arm chair while shrugging my shoulder. He goes to brush his teeth and sits down closing his eyes with a blanket on. "Good night, Sky," he says to me. I tell him to sleep in the bed, it was only a twin so one of us can sleep in it. I explain how he was going to be driving tomorrow and he needs sleep. He eventually agrees and lays down on the bed. In the middle of the night he came and switched us around. I asked him how it happened and he said "we must have slept walked."
We got dressed and went down stairs with our bags. We took a couple of photos and left. We got drive-thru Starbucks on the way home. "That was an adventure," I say exhausted.
Calum puts his hand out for mine. "There's more where that came from," he says while smiling. I look back to all that happened in just one week, and realized its all because of Calum. Cal set up a webcam, just for me. Just cause, he is a little bum. A sweet bum.
Punk bum.