Chapter 4

Adrien stood up and crossed his arms. "I thought you didn't want to see us anymore.. Much less me.." Sean sighed and shook his head. "I'm sorry.. For freaking out on you guys.." Adrien shook his head. "Nevermind that, what are you doing?" He questioned as Sean stepped closer. "We need to talk." Adrien looked up at Sean who had surprisingly was much closer than just a second ago. Adrien stepped backwards and shook his head. "No.. I don't trust you." Sean winced at these words. He backed away nodding, hurt in his eyes. "I see how it is.." He walked away before Adrien could rephrase. Adrien shook his head and turned to the others.

"Tomorrow we're leaving.." Cassie began to protest and Nicole was... where is she? Adrien and Albert suddenly noticed the absence of their friend. Cassie glanced around confused as to what everyone was focused on. Adrien spotted Nicole walking deeper into the woods in the direction Sean retreated to. Chole noticed and got up, following Adrien who had started speed-walking into the trees following Nicole. "Nicole this isn't the time." She turned back for a second and grinned, something seemed off. "... You can't tell me what to do. I've finally found my soulmate and I won't let anyone get in my way." Visible confusion is seen on Choles and Adriens faces. "What the fuck?" Sean said from a distance who had overheard Nicole. She turned to Sean with a smile- Adrien looked at her like she was insane. Nicole held a closed pocket knife in her hand and ran over to Sean who ran away in a panic. "Uh.. Adrien maybe we shouldn't bother.. He can defend himse-" "No. I'm stopping her." before Chole could protest he was off running after the lunatic.

Nicole flicked open the knife and swiped at Adrien with the small blade in her hand. "Back off!!" She cried out as Sean sneaked away while Adrien was backing away from Nicole. "Leave the poor guy alone!" Adrien yelled back, this angered her and she lunged at him. Adrien let out a scream as Nicole got too close, he recoiled but it was too late. Blood dripped down his face. She sliced a large portion on his cheek. He let out a scream, Sean hesitated from fleeing and looked back. His expression went dark. Nicole turned to Sean hearing him stop, "Aw you finally stopped running-.." Her face was red as she was blushing. Sean walked up to her and Adrien was about to run back to the others as Chole was just starting to appear in the distance. "You bitch.." Sean growled. He slapped her and she cried out, "What did I do wrong??"

Chole didn't seem too concerned, as she didn't like Nicole. Chole walked over to the group, "Okay what the hell happened. Do you guys know how bad the ground out here is for my feet?? Whoa Adrien!" She exclaimed as she spotted him backing away holding his face. "The hell happened?" Adrien just shook his head and ran out into the trees. In the direction of the cabin is where he was going, Sean was tempted to chase after Adrien to help him but it was too late and he had to deal with the dark haired lunatic staring at him with goo-goo eyes. "She slashed him with her pocket knife.." Nicole nodded proudly at Seans statement. "What the actual hell." Chole looked at Nicole. "I'm getting Albert.." She murmured and turned to walk back to camp. Sean shook his head, "Let me.. Take care of this.."